Thread: Hero Attributes

Default Hero Attributes

My hero has the specs of 110/15/34/70. He is my Castellan. He has very high politics that is why I appointed him. My question is what would be good repecs for other hero's, or even this one?

Thanks

Politics gives that # as a % bonus to all you resources, so I'd say that's pretty sweet!

So a politics stat increases resource generation by that number as a percentage? IE: Politics stat of 45 increases generation of all resources by 45%?

Not exactly. It's a multiplicative bonus, so it's 1*0.9 to the n'th power, where n is your hero's stat.

additionally, attack stat on a castellan improves the train time on units and fortifications, and the int stat improves research time.

I have also heard that int improves defenses of troops in the city and in the field, and having a high int castellan improves scout information, but I have not confirmed these first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandolin View Post
    Not exactly. It's a multiplicative bonus, so it's 1*0.9 to the n'th power, where n is your hero's stat.

additionally, attack stat on a castellan improves the train time on units and fortifications, and the int stat improves research time.

I have also heard that int improves defenses of troops in the city and in the field, and having a high int castellan improves scout information, but I have not confirmed these first hand.
    Would a high n lower the bonus in your equation?

for example, n = 1:
    1 * .9^1 = 1 * .9 = .9

for n = 2:
    1 * .9^2 = 1 * .81 = .81

I think your equation is off. Maybe 1 - .9^n would make more sense...was that what you meant?

Quote Originally Posted by Ations View Post
    My hero has the specs of 110/15/34/70.
    Those stats are... phenomenal. What Level is he? I have never seen an offered Hero with more than 75!

Thanks.I used my amulet and he was the reward for it. I have yet to see one offered that is even close to it.

Default Additional question

Why does it seem like level does not determine the general stats of a hero?

I have a level 4 hero with 40/42/60/70
    And a level 11 hero with 12/18/11/70

None of the level 11 stats are better. Why would I want a higher level hero that cost more to maintain?

What does a hero's Intelligence help with?

Deuces Zy

Ok well first of all you need to understand that hero of all levels have their points placed differently. Not even all the heros have the same number of points, you could have two lvl 4s with one having total points of 60 and the next with total points of 100. As for your question you should have atleast three good heros. One with high atk for attacking and training troops,politics you'll have on 99% of the time and will increase resources and decrease build times. Lastly, you need a high int hero for research. The really good heros you see on the stat boards are 99% of time gotten on the spin wheel. the highest I've gotten from the Inn is my current attack hero of lvl 43 117 atk ^^. If you have any more questions feel free to ask ;D