Thread: Where can I find Justice Medals????

Cool Where can I find Justice Medals????

I have been trying all of the suggestions about attacking level 10 valleys and have yet to find a medal of any kind. In fact I rarely get much of any resources usually just one kind and only about 50k of that. Someone suggested attacking a level 10 NPC but because of the casualty losses I am still not ready to do that unless I can be guaranteed a medal. Has anybody here been successful in finding the Justice Medals? Thanks for any assistance.

Only level 10 NPC's, no idea who told you level 10 valleys dropped them because they don't.
    Lynnore - Sever 6 - 1,91mil prestige.
    Lynn - Server 49 - 1,01mil prestige.

Evony just changed the requirement to become Prinzessin to 30 Justice Medals. I am hoping drop rates at least increase.

Quote Originally Posted by ceeceefire View Post
    not ready to do that unless I can be guaranteed a medal.
    You've got a long wait ahead of you, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan
    I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnore View Post
    Only level 10 NPC's, no idea who told you level 10 valleys dropped them because they don't.
    The Justice Medal quest specifically states they can drop from high level valleys and NPCs. Probably an error in the quest text, but that is why players think high level valleys drop them.

level 10 npc's drop justice and nation medals quite frequently(I am in server 33). i never got any of those from level 10 valleys.
    Evony. The best place to earn prestige. FAST.

Evony Guide for beginners

If you try to conquer a lvl 10 NPC, in that process you hit it like 40-50 times, you will almost be guaranteed a few of each of nation and justice medals....I got 2 of each last time.