Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archers vs NPC

Default Archers vs NPC

Found on one site info about attacking npc using archers, but with out any info.
    So I was wondering, if some one could help me out and give some list how many archers needed for given npc level.

Thanks for any help.

IMO it's not worth the cost of replacing the archers to attack npc's with them try to get ballistas and start farming you would need 20 bals & 30 trans to get lvl 1's
    hopeless definitely, friendless maybe,weaponless never

Think about it like this, I hit a lvl 10 and lose 1800 warriors and about 6k archers.

+1.9 million exp
    +19 million food
    +600k iron
    +600k lumber

Too equal this i need too hit like 8 full or semi-full lvl 5 NPC's with the same hero and still get half the exp on him.

Ballistas are also slow and eat allot where as i can just hammer out 20k archers in an hour. Lvl 10's are by far the best but you gotta start somewhere. Hit lvl 5's until your strong enough too move on, That's how you'll acquire prestige, a high hero, a bigger army, etc. Once you have a 130 attack hero and 100k archers, I suggest you try a lvl 9 NPC, Just gotta have the archery and compass lvl 10 or have lvl 10 archery + lvl 9 compass.

AlexTrebec , how much do you think i should use for a lvl 10 npc

First if their asking they probably don't have a big enough army to tackle a 10 and 0 loss farming is exactly what newer players need to be able to build the army you need to tackle higher npc's
    hopeless definitely, friendless maybe,weaponless never

If you use anything besides ballistas or just warriors to farm NPCs 1-5, I feel bad for your waste of archers.
    Shwin
    Server 32
    Vice-Host of Espada

If you need help or an activation code, feel free to send me a PM for a (relatively) quick answer!

If I help you, a +rep is appreciated, thanks!

So if im correct their no point to send archers on npc 1-4 because no way of getting back needed resources to rebuild them?
    What if i sent in 10k archers on npc lvl1? will I have same amount of troops lost if i sent in 40k archers on npc lvl1?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    So if im correct their no point to send archers on npc 1-4 because no way of getting back needed resources to rebuild them?
    What if i sent in 10k archers on npc lvl1? will I have same amount of troops lost if i sent in 40k archers on npc lvl1?
    It would be far better to train 12 ballistas and 30 transports and take that same lvl 1 NPC with no losses.

can someone post figures to send when going against lvl1 to lvl5 NPCs, how many ballistas/transports to send??
    and for lvl4 to lvl10 valleys also please.

Thanks in advance,
    Neop

PS. or link it

Send 500 b'listers against any NPC5 and you walk away w/ 3m food - march time consumption...typically lookin' at around 2m food profit and you can send them out again instantly w/ no need to retrain anythin'.
    theevonywiki.com/index.php/ballista

Archers will pull in about 2.6m profit in food, but requirin' more resources (which are more valuable than food) so pulls the profit down to around about 1m and time to retrain them causes huge delays in your attacks unless you have a high number and constant production which, as Grimrod said, newer players probably don't have access to. B'listers are best for NPC5 farmin' because at the end of the day they are vastly more efficient than anythin' that takes any losses.
    Last edited by Darkbrady; 09-23-2009 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan
    I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.