View Poll Results: Do you think an iPhone app is a good idea?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 78.57%
  • No

3 21.43%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HTML/Mobile version of Evony

Ipod touch/iphoneapp

I think they should make an iphone or ipod touch app so if your on the go with no laptop you can still go online
    Last edited by lord dark evil; 08-12-2009 at 10:47 PM. Reason: idk

that would be a really good idea. a good way to keep up with your armies food production wherever you are. like in school or at work. good idea dark evil, evony should look into this.

Smile

Thank you very much

Brilliant idea, I even checked the app store a while ago to see if they had an Evony application. It'd be a great way to keep up with projects and researches ingame anywhere you are.
    TriPham | Mutiny | Server 6 | 1.5M + Prestige
    "We make war that we may live in peace." - Aristotle

Smile iphone or ipod touch

There should be as iPhone or and ipod touch app that we can check and update out city or citys. So if we are away we can tell it to build other items or research or even have up updates buildings.

I'd like to see this on the Palm Pre as well, we need Adobe to get flash running properly on these platforms so we can *play* during the day

Default Mobile Option

Thats a great idea. Login via your mobile / iphone / PDA what ever... and update the buildings etc... Saves alot of time. Cool.

Lightbulb Evony To Be Availible on iPod Touch/iPhone

It would be nice to play evony on my iPod as it will be easier for me because I share my PC. Im sure other people will find it easier to use it on the go... It would be truly amazing if Evony became availible on iPod... Make it then publish it on the App Store for free!

Let me know on any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by iPyRo View Post
    It would be nice to play evony on my iPod as it will be easier for me because I share my PC. Im sure other people will find it easier to use it on the go... It would be truly amazing if Evony became availible on iPod... Make it then publish it on the App Store for free!

Let me know on any ideas
    totally i would love that be able to accell all time of the day. no surprise plunder reports when you get home

Default Evony as an Ipod Touch or Iphone Application

That would be quite sick if you ask me, if you can make an application such as this for ipod touch for a price of like 3 dollars. And making this application internet connection required.