Thread: building places

Default building places

ok, i understand that by upgrading th lv, we have 3 more resources spaces.
    but could we have 3 more in-city places too? it would be immensely cool

what for? I see no reason to have more intown space

No, your idea is "extremely silly", it would break the game.

You don't really need it. The only buildings that you should have multiple of are Cottages and Barracks, and once you have 3 Barracks you don't need more. With all the one-time buildings and 3 barracks, you still have enough space for lvl 9 cottages to get probably over 100k population, and if you get farther than that, you probably have michelangeloes scripts.

Join the Red Army now!

LONG LIFE TO COMMISSAR KITTEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenrax View Post
    You don't really need it. The only buildings that you should have multiple of are Cottages and Barracks, and once you have 3 Barracks you don't need more. With all the one-time buildings and 3 barracks, you still have enough space for lvl 9 cottages to get probably over 100k population, and if you get farther than that, you probably have michelangeloes scripts.
    Oh wow - underestimation right there... build 6 barracks, and (i think) 15 cottages then your rolling
    Player Name: AndrexisKa

wisdom medal = forest, grassland, hill courage medal = desert, hill nation medal = lake, swamp
    freedom medal = swamp, flatland cross medal = lake, flatland honor medal = forest, grassland
    lion medal = desert, grassland
    justice medal = desert, hill rose medal = lake, flatland

Quote Originally Posted by enriquan View Post
    Oh wow - underestimation right there... build 6 barracks, and (i think) 15 cottages then your rolling
    Can you honestly say you're using 6 high level barracks? No.
    I agree about cottages, theres really not a limit that anyone wouldn't want to build... I went with extra warehouses instead of level 4-5 cottages, but i have 3 warehouses, and every other slot (except one) used for cottages (besides the 1 slot buildings) and my one open slot is waiting for Relief Station >.<

I don't think this would work, since look how small the buildings are with the numbers they have? Are you suggesting we limit the amount of building spaces for those with a new city until they build their TH? or just adding more to what are already there?

To do the former would limit new players even further, as well as make game play slower.

To do the latter would make the screen unbearbly tiny. It's small enough as it is.

I'm sorry, it may be a good idea, I don't see how your idea is workable.
    Lord Aderik Brogan, Knight of the Obsidian Rose

Member of the Reunited Kingdoms server 1
    Member of the WMD world 3