Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Key Issues on Combat Mechanics~

i only read the first sentence and the last sentence of his post it seem like everything work as it intended.

So regarding this : 99k Ponies w/ a rainbow of scouts gone awry

How do you make it work? Do you send more scouts? Attack with another wave of cav? Or do you just switch to attacking with infantry?

Quote Originally Posted by ManicJin View Post
    So regarding this : 99k Ponies w/ a rainbow of scouts gone awry

How do you make it work? Do you send more scouts? Attack with another wave of cav? Or do you just switch to attacking with infantry?
    I would probably send 'phracts w/ a rainbow of ponies and scouts. Doubles the effect of the rainbow and 'phracts are jus' maulers as it is.

If 'phractsmackin' someone isnae your thing, you would wanna send in archers to start hittin'. The issue wasnae that the attack was bad, but that the defence was too solid by that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan
    I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

4. Default

:P Layering changes everything.
    Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalent View Post
    :P Layering changes everything.
    Were you answerin' him or tryin' to say somethin' to me?
    'cuz unless I'm misunderstandin' what you mean...I was tryin' to make that very point...especially in the section he quoted me from.

I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbrady View Post
    Were you answerin' him or tryin' to say somethin' to me?
    'cuz unless I'm misunderstandin' what you mean...I was tryin' to make that very point...especially in the section he quoted me from.
    Yup.. I was about to make a guide exactly like this, maybe even longer.
    I'll share it with ya when I'm done.
    Then you'll understand me.
    Quit.

wow. this is too...much, how many hours did you spend writing all of this???? It's kinda helpful though
    For those who look upon Gods, they'll be blessed, for those who look upon science, they'll be great, and for those who look with belief shall get both

Quote Originally Posted by Kalent View Post
    Then you'll understand me.
    I mean...you said it as if you were disagreein' w/ me...but it's exactly what I was sayin'... :s

Like I stated in the other thread, Scouts no longer layer with other units, they enter battle with Transporters after the main attackers die.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbrady View Post
    I would probably send 'phracts w/ a rainbow of ponies and scouts. Doubles the effect of the rainbow and 'phracts are jus' maulers as it is.

If 'phractsmackin' someone isnae your thing, you would wanna send in archers to start hittin'. The issue wasnae that the attack was bad, but that the defence was too solid by that point.
    One wave of 90k archers prior to the cavalry wave would've killed off all enemy pikes/swords/cavs. Then the cavs would've had a better chance of success.

My only question to this:

How effective are cavalry when you've reduced the layering to ONLY warriors (and say the person has like 200k of them, along with 200k archers)

Would sending 100k cav (or a small layer of scouts) have any sort of effect?
    Shwin
    Server 32
    Vice-Host of Espada

If you need help or an activation code, feel free to send me a PM for a (relatively) quick answer!

If I help you, a +rep is appreciated, thanks!