Thread: fast prestige prestige

Lightbulb fast prestige prestige

eney 1 no how to build prestige without paying ???

the most i hav ever mad in a day was 6k prestige but that was with the new quest
    lol i need help not that help
    DaleMollett
    "we live and breath together"

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=73334 pleas do the poll

Yep.... get up to prinzessin, then go down to 1 city, build warriors and archers, and keep smacking NPC level 10's for about 8000 prestige per 100k hit. Warriors provide the most prestige per minute in building, but you'll need archers to cover your losses on farming 10's. It creates so much prestige for you as to make a mockery of it. I went from 18th in my alliance to 3rd, just by doing the above.

prestige doesn't really mean anything.

but if u wanna get some prestige, just attack npcs or anyone.

Prestige means A LOT. 2 examples:

1. It determines your alliance's position on the leaderboard. Most alliances that care about the leaderboard, want to be #1, and they expel members and accept others just to have a ridiculously high prestige average, to climb the table. Yep, some are that nutty.

2. Okay... I've seen a dozen people say prestige doesn't mean anything. So why do virtually all the top 80 alliances have in their intro some sort of prestige requirement. So... 80 hosts, arguably 80 of the best players on each server, think that prestige is at least a yardstick from which to measure time playing or experience.

So its important... to a limited degree.

I think most alliance leaders use it as something of an indicator for level of activity. You're not going to be active every day and have 20k prestige; similarly, you're not going to be inactive and have 500k.

We have a minimum requirement to try to deter spies. It's not full proof, but I like to pretend it helps.

You can also do praying as often as you can. Raises prestige. But, building and attacking are the best ways.

prestige is just saying how much you've been attacking stuff. even noobs can get 500k prestige.

Quote Originally Posted by xinder View Post
    prestige is just saying how much you've been attacking stuff. even noobs can get 500k prestige.
    I completely agree. At no point did I say it was indicative of skill level - I said it was indicative of activity. "Noobs" certainly *can* get 500k prestige, but only after maintaining a certain level of activity in the game over a prolonged period of time.

Just keep recruting army that is how people with 1mil prestige get so much
    also keep building and upgrading so that u can have the reasources to keep the army