Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Requestin' Various Battle Reports

Default Requestin' Various Battle Reports

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=63051
    ^ That is my guide that I'm currently workin' on. I'm pullin' in a lot of infos from a number of people. A lot of discussions and debates are takin' place even now about certain aspects. I'm doin' this because I wanna keep it accurate and up to date.
    I always wanna make it graphic. I don't like to jus' say somethin' and have people take my word for red; I like to explain and show.

My own army is limited at best; I cannae maintain anythin' too large w/o comin' back to a dozen refuge reports the next day. This means that havin' large/massive scale battle reports of my own is tricky and rare to get.

I'm askin' that if anyone would like to contribute towards the guide, if they will give me battle reports/screenies of reports of various different combat situations. Mainly jus' basics for starters, but more complex, larger scale ones are welcome.
    I'm lookin' for pvp ones almost exclusively. Everyone's seen NPC10 attacks and they don't nearly cover the extent of variations that pvp includes. The more interestin', the better.

I'll gladly take any I can use, but there are some that are higher priority at the minute.
    • Raam and Cata combo attackin' succesfully against any major defender (Big hugs if anyone can supply this to me)
    • Group attacks; any attack that succeeds w/ three or four+ different units spread evenly w/o bein' a rainbow (50k+ troops on both sides)
    • Workers; any at all that include 20k workers bein' put to any use other than layerin'
    • Scouts; Scouts actin' as a layer for ponies in large pvp attack (50k+ troops minimum on both sides)
    • Archers; On the offense against any defensive combo that includes 200k+ defendin' troops. Win or lose (if they lose, there has to be evidence they put up a good fight)
    • Pikes; Any at all that include 50k+ pikes
    • Swords; Any at all that include 50k+ swords against somethin' other than scoutbombs
    • Swords vs. Scoutbombs; Swordsmen counterin' massive scoutbombs (100k scouts vs. minimal defences)
    • B'listers; any report of b'listers bein' useful in any attack (75k+ troops on both sides)
    • Raams; Succesful attacks against massive numbers of defence (300k+)
    • Catas; Any at all that include 20k+ cata. 50k+ would be magic.
    • Any reports at all that include 750k+ defendin' units bein' killed. Win or lose.

I guess I can update/change this list as required, if people decide to contribute and this thread remains alive.
    Mind; anythin' interestin' will do! That list is jus' my priorities, but not the only ones I'm after!

Cheers for any and all help!
    Last edited by Darkbrady; 10-02-2009 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan
    I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

enuro12's Battle Reports
    http://enuro12.com/evony/001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by enuro12 View Post
    enuro12's Battle Reports
    Cheers. Have got it archived till I find a specific use for it.
    Mind, attacks against player cities are where the gold is o:

I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

Hey mate! Here are some of my defensive reports, some where atk is cataphracts/ballistas and archers. Take what you can use:

battle34.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20090928/39/5e/395e270fff4b197eeddf79a663c28998.xml
    battle34.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20090927/1c/d6/1cd6b98fb7d7152770fa00f00bdff0ea.xml
    battle34.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20090927/06/ec/06ec953a7ba490764a1192e595701fe5.xml
    battle34.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20090927/17/b7/17b7141d86f7140217de1712bbf5ca15.xml

Hope they can be usefull at all. That night I got atk more than 17 times, so I have a few more

Quote Originally Posted by enuro12 View Post
    enuro12's Battle Reports
    This is a npc10 report right? I doubt it has any uses here

Appreciate that; have included a couple of them in already. That archer+'phract one was brilliant!

100k Pike attack.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow o_O
    Was that done jus' for the hell of it?
    Either way, cool. Have never seen that many pikes on the attack before.
    Will find a use for this somewhere or other :3

It was part of a huge, combined 11 Lord attack on my city, which happened very recently hence the crappy pic and not the actual report link; they haven't earned the right to see what happened to their poor lions. Other attacks, if you're interested, were a few 100k archers and 100k cav, but none of which show evidence of putting up a fight as you requested.

found this earlier
    Last edited by Leon Sinaga; 10-06-2009 at 12:21 AM.