Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Requestin' Various Battle Reports

BEcause the vallue changed after taking 8k archers away

Yea that was my guess with the value change. Just thought the chance of that happening was pretty damn slim so wondered if there might be something else going on.

Didn't know about the theory of phracts not moving (ill read back a few pages back to see what was talked about).

Aye, a lot of things have slim chances of happenin', but when you consider the number of players and number of battles per player, they're all bonud to show up somewhere or another, y'know?

I'm not likin' the idea of phract-cancellin' ponybomb becasue in this situation it switched; it's usually consistantly one or the other, but swapped within a single attack here, so I'm inclined to believe it's the value drop of the archers that triggered it.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan
    I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

this was a fun lil attack I just did

battle47.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091117/4f/03/4f0383185424f47ce329f0abc159f5b1.xml
    Lord: Evil
    Server 47
    Alliance Blitz
    Prestige: 4 mil+