Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A Petition for Change

Default A Petition for Change

We the undersigned collective petitioners request that Evony incorporate and implement the necessary steps to eliminate the ability for active "online" accounts to attack accounts while the player is "offline". This is a major complaint we hear all too often and thus would be a benefit to all.
    We feel that this change will improve player enjoyment and more particularly longevity, thus an added incentive to players to invest more in the game. We feel that this one change would provide the players with the security necessary to justify the time, energy, and effort that is put forth to excel in this type of browser game. We suggest that this would also be profitable to both players and to Evony as well. We feel that a lot of players might be more comfortable investing a larger cash investment with the security that the cash investment could not be squandered while "offline".

Respectfully,

The Undersigned Evony Customers.

Yes. I agree with this.

Cool

Nobody is going to read this more than once, so don't post it in more than one forum. All it will do is brand you as a spammer.

So what will you do when they call your name and you're not ready to go?
    Everyone will stare at you and tell you what you know
    That you're in too deep and you can't quite keep your secrets, one and all
    We might just make it after all, on our own

Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    That's a cleverly stupid response, trogdor.

We the undersigned collective petitioners request that Evony incorporate and implement the necessary steps to eliminate the ability for active "online" accounts to attack accounts while the player is "offline". This is a major complaint we hear all too often and thus would be a benefit to all.
    We feel that this change will improve player enjoyment and more particularly longevity, thus an added incentive to players to invest more in the game. We feel that this one change would provide the players with the security necessary to justify the time, energy, and effort that is put forth to excel in this type of browser game. We suggest that this would also be profitable to both players and to Evony as well. We feel that a lot of players might be more comfortable investing a larger cash investment with the security that the cash investment could not be squandered while "offline".

Respectfully,

LMFAO this is like the dumbest thing ive ever heard wow really the things ppl do these days sheesh
    MARISSA HAS A HUGE MOUTH JUST SO YALL

Yes. I agree with this.

Respectfully,

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind View Post

Respectfully,

Hmm, here's what will solve your problem - never leave the computer. Ever.

I am a Wizard Mercenary

Respectfully,

personally its clear to me that players like you are just too weak and are worthy of being farmed by active accounts. surprisingly. i would dare most players i come across to attack me when im offline mainly because i enjoy the honour bonus they always leave me
    SpillingBlood
    Server 130
    Presybter
    Ferus