Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A Petition for Change

no

evony explicitly states that your city continues to build, upgrade, and be vulnerable to attacks while you are offline

its not going to happen, your argument is invalid
    There are 10 types of people in this world. those who understand binary, and those who do not.

Default A Petition for Change

We the undersigned collective petitioners request that Evony incorporate and implement the necessary steps to eliminate the ability for active "online" accounts to attack accounts while the player is "offline". This is a major complaint we hear all too often and thus would be a benefit to all.
    We feel that this change will improve player enjoyment and more particularly longevity, thus an added incentive to players to invest more in the game. We feel that this one change would provide the players with the security necessary to justify the time, energy, and effort that is put forth to excel in this type of browser game. We suggest that this would also be profitable to both players and to Evony as well. We feel that a lot of players might be more comfortable investing a larger cash investment with the security that the cash investment could not be squandered while "offline".

Respectfully,

The Undersigned Evony Customers.

As also discussed many and many times before...
    This is a war-game..
    In real life, real war.. you won't sent your enemy a letter "I will attack you tomorrow at noon", but try to do so around 5am, when the night watches are having the hardest part of the night to trying to stay awake..

Anyway..
    Posting this same message on ALL forums, is more like a major SPAM action, then something useful/thoughtful action and only annoys others..

(and for the record: YES, I have been attacked and plundered too while I was sleeping and dreaming of sweet teddy bears that came to hug me all over..
    NO, I wasn't happy when I found out the next morning, but YES.. I realized that my enemy did a great job, in this WAR-game)

+Rep me if I was helpfull, correct me if I wasn't, msg me if you want to

We the undersigned collective petitioners request that Evony incorporate and implement the necessary steps to eliminate the ability for active "online" accounts to attack accounts while the player is "offline". This is a major complaint we hear all too often and thus would be a benefit to all.
    We feel that this change will improve player enjoyment and more particularly longevity, thus an added incentive to players to invest more in the game. We feel that this one change would provide the players with the security necessary to justify the time, energy, and effort that is put forth to excel in this type of browser game. We suggest that this would also be profitable to both players and to Evony as well. We feel that a lot of players might be more comfortable investing a larger cash investment with the security that the cash investment could not be squandered while "offline".

Respectfully,

Respectfully,

Respectfully,

The only change your going to see is your forum privelleges removed for spamming this **** in every section.
    Last edited by Rodri; 10-02-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    PEACE

OMG can somone ban this effin noob
    MARISSA HAS A HUGE MOUTH JUST SO YALL

Respectfully,

this place with a bunch of houses and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by joemanf View Post
    Hmm, here's what will solve your problem - never leave the computer. Ever.
    i find this a lot funnier than i should...

Quote Originally Posted by KOOPS95 View Post
    Could there be an alien intelligence watching us? Sure. Could it have ships shaped conveniently like tops? You betcha'. Are they here to steal our cows? Most likely.