Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farming for Justice Medals

Default Farming for Justice Medals

Introduction

The strategy i am about to explain is came from an ex-Member of my old alliance REASON his name is ofavalon. So props to him

Depending on the Distance of the NPC 10 you will have to time it yourself, but its safe to say the closer the NPC the better.

First of all you will want Maxed Combat Intel from your academy to reduce loses. Eg Lvl 10 Military Tradition, Iron WOrking etc.

The move from Furstin to Prinzessin now requires 30 Justice Medals and 15 Nation Medals, yepp this will be a pain. Thus why when you use this strategy, if you want to get the most out of it, you should be one for a good 3 hours, so you can use War Horns and Penicillin (Optional) but i definitly recommend War Horn and Penicillin. As it reduces your loss by a huge amount.

Lemme tell you, you will need a good 300k+ Archers to get the Medals from Furstin to Prinze, hell it could even cost ya up to 500k archers

You should attack till Loyalty is 60, once it reaches below 60 i believe Medal drop rate is alot less, so i would recommend to stop at 60 and wait 8 hours for the LVL 10 NPC to fully respawn then continue farming.

Attacking the NPC

NPC Hero (optional)

Before we start, The Lvl 10 NPC has a hero and it can range from as low as 5 to as high as 30 or even more. Each hero has different attributes and there is no way to find out the heros stats unless you take the NPC. It isnt safe to say that the lowest lvl hero will have the lowest amount of stats. A lvl 5 hero could have pol 60/att 20/int 20 which would be a big bonus to you, but it could also have pol 10/ att 70/ int 10, which isnt too good. To check the level of the hero just scout the NPC city, but be warned the hero changes each time you scout. So for some you might feel safer with a lower level hero, or some might just wanna test there luck. But im saying this anyway to let you decide what you want to do.

Some people like it when they have a lower level hero their up against but thats for you to decide. I usually just hit the NPC without scouting the hero level.
    Attack of the Hero also determines your losses, The First and Second set of farming that i did i had losses of ~3k arch, ~3k warr per wave, but on the third set it was 2k Arch and ~1k Warr Losses per wave, and the hero was lvl 42, but had really low attack.

Enough talk Lets Begin!

First Wave: Hero with 150 Attack Minimum, along with 95k Archers, 3k Warriors, 1k Pike, 1k Sword.
    These are needed to Break the walls, expect a good amount of losses in this wave. On my first attempt without War Horn or Penicillin i lost 60k archers (as well as warr,pike,sword), on the Second attempt with War Horn and Penicillin i lost 7k archers (as well as warr,pike,sword).

TIP: If you have a friend or ally who is close to the Level 10 NPC you are trying to farm from, and they have an attack hero greater than yours and are willing to endure some losses to break the defenses down for you than it will benefit you alot, (ensure you send your wave right after his), you will still be able to farm Justice Medals form the following waves.

Second Wave: Should be directly after the first wave within 1-10 seconds, this should be done with ur next best attack hero or min 100 attack hero. Consisting of 30k Archers, 10k Warriors.

Following Waves...: Should consist of 30k Archers, 10k Warriors. Every 6 Minutes (not accurate), this is because the 10 NPC regenerates 40k warriors in this time and allows a greater chance of Justice Medals to drop. (You will still get losses, so the more troops the better but that amount should be minimum)

*I found that when i Farmed for my Justice Medals, i didint stick with the Respawn Time, i timed my third wave 6 mins after my Second wave hit (as said in the guide). In my opinion the Respawn time is Optional, though you just have to make sure that your waves are close to 6 mins apart. 6 Mins 10 Seconds would be perfect. If you let the NPC regenerate 12 mins without sending a wave than you will be in some trouble.

Respawn Time (Optional)

Each server has a 6 Min Global Cooldown Timer, it is important because the 40k warriors will respawn every 6 minutes according to this timer, and not directly after your second wave. The global clock changes each day and for each server depending when last maintenance was and how busy the server is.
    There is two methods to determine the 6 minute timer and they are below:

Method 1:

To determine the global refresh rate, attack a low level npc, then scout it directly after the attack, 1 minute after the attack, 2 minutes, 3, 4, 5, 6 using camp time. Look at the scout reports and determine which scout report had the resources and troops respawn. Round to the highest minute to be safe.

Example:

You determine troops spawned at a scout report that was at 11:53:14 server time. Round up to the nearest minute... 11:54:00.

That means NPCs will NOT regenerate during the following times:

11:54:00 to 11:59:00
    12:00:00 to 12:05:00
    12:06:00 to 12:11:00
    12:12:00 to 12:17:00
    12:18:00 to 12:23:00
    12:24:00 to 12:29:00
    etc.

Method 2:

You can also check by checking the income, tax, loyalty, and population ticks as they also share the same 6 minute cooldown, plus or minus about 15 seconds depending on how busy the server is.

An easy way to do this is syncing up your tick timer with a 6-minute countdown-repeat setting on a stopwatch... as long as you don't get disconnected because of an unannounced (or announced) server reboot, then it'll stay sync'd up.

Personal Experience

Additional Information

This Method is slow but it allows a greater chance to Obtain Justice Medals, you can still conquer the lvl 10 Barb City though it will take alot longer, and you will have to change the wave units and timing. (More info Later)

If you looking for Justice Medals for your next promotion, this is the guide for you

Credits

Ofavalon - Server 1 [For Working out Guide Strategy]
    Discovery - [For Respawn Time Method #1]
    Lord Bx.C - [For Respawn Time Method #2]

Feedback

If there is anything here that needs changing let me know.
    Last edited by Cloudz; 10-13-2009 at 12:29 AM.
    Now known as yO

Nice guide. It is 6 minutes, but it goes by a global clock, not 6 minutes after the first attack. The global clock changes each day and for each server depending when last maintenance was. To determine the global refresh rate, attack a low level npc, then scout it directly after the attack, 1 minute after the attack, 2 minutes, 3, 4, 5, 6 using camp time. Look at the scout reports and determine which scout report had the resources and troops respawn. Round to the highest minute to be safe.

Example:

You determine troops spawned at a scout report that was at 11:53:14 server time. Round up to the nearest minute... 11:54:00.

That means NPCs will NOT regenerate during the following times:

11:54:00 to 11:59:00
    12:00:00 to 12:05:00
    12:06:00 to 12:11:00
    12:12:00 to 12:17:00
    12:18:00 to 12:23:00
    12:24:00 to 12:29:00
    etc
    etc
    etc

No problem, no need to credit me, I've learned it from others myself. Feel free to reword it to make it better, I was in a hurry

I havn't confirmed this yet but i think the ticks are the same as the population ticks each 6 minutes. So if someone can confirm this, you have an easier way to find out the tick times then always having to attack an NPC to figure it out.
    Lynnore - Sever 6 - 1,91mil prestige.
    Lynn - Server 49 - 1,01mil prestige.

yes they are the same as the income tax / loyalty / population ticks..... plus or minus about 15 seconds depending on how busy the server is (yes i've noticed about this much of a variation,.... had it down to a 3 second window on one tick, and then it moved on me for the next tick)

First of all, nice job on the guide. Secondly, I believe the server's 6min tick will not change even after the server maintanence every night. Like y'all said, I'll test it out whenever I can, or anyone who has a kind soul will do the job for the rest of us.

already tested that one too..... the tick's time can change any time the server is rebooted (not just looking at the regular maintenance reboots at the same time everyday, but the occasional unannounced reboot that happens from time to time).....

...so.... anytime u have to log in again, go sync up your tick timer w/ a 6-minute countdown-repeat setting on a stopwatch... as long as you don't get disconnected because of an unannounced (or announced) server reboot, then it'll stay sync'd up

Default Some notes

I've followed the guide. Been there done that.
    Here is some observations

1. Nation or Justice drops 9 out of 10 attacks.
    2. Nations drop more often than Justice.
    3. It seems that medals dropping rate becomes lower when loyalty gets lower than 60.
    4. 10k war/30k arx is the best combo for higest dropping rate.

Ok the Guide is Updated

and Officially Works
    Now known as yO

Anyone have any feedback?
    Now known as yO