Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Convert Gold into Coin

To address Pelucid's answer:

But that's a paradox. You're saying that the lower leveled players need it because Mickey Scripts and medals are hard to come by then you go on and say this program would keep the higher leveled players... that's contradictory. Also, this game is set up in the way that even if you have the highest prestige and honor, it doesn't matter because it comes down troops. And yours can be taken down by another alliance and make you keep building. No one really comes out on top because of it.

Gold becomes worthless in this game and that's a game flaw.

You struggle for it early, as it should be; but then you just accumulate it.

I'm sitting on $5 billion in gold. What do I do with it. Nothing. It's worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxom Wench View Post
    Gold becomes worthless in this game and that's a game flaw.

You struggle for it early, as it should be; but then you just accumulate it.

I'm sitting on $5 billion in gold. What do I do with it. Nothing. It's worthless.
    Somebody else understands. Gold, and all the resources are worthless and meaningless. NPCs need to be nerfed. 450k gold for free from an NPC5 three times a day means that there is way too much in circulation and nowhere near enough ways to spend it all.

Unhappy

It's a great idea. I love it but you know the developers will never let that happen.

I dont think this will pass as an idea... very bad For Evony Business on my POV. this will cause MULTPLE NPC SPROUTING out of nowhere. the server will be Flooded by NPC's just so you could get the extra GOLD to buy cents...

Hi. We will not be trading any resources for Evony coins.