View Poll Results: Do you want the medal drop rate system to go up?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

349 94.32%
  • No

21 5.68%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: All together medal drop rate!

Text All together medal drop rate!

EVERYONE POST AND SOMETHING MAY BE DONE ABOUT IT!

Loads of people have been going on about raising the Medal drop rate. So I thought i would post this thread where everyone can just say yes they want or not, maybe it will even get stickied.

This will hopefully stop all the medal drop rate thread spam. This also might get Evony to get up and actually put the medal drop rate up.

So fire away.

Thanks,

Cpt Speedy

yes it could be done, but reps and mods have said how a raised drop rate will hurt evony. Because the drop rate is low people buy cents to buy boxes to get the medals so they can have more cities. This makes evony money, since we all know you can play for free with no charge or fee. great idea, but it might never happen since mods and reps have told us this. sorry man I would like a higher rate to by the way but I am pointing out a thing I saw.
    Last edited by King Solomon; 11-02-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Head Bartender at the King's Bar, and rep is always welcome as payment.

Quote Originally Posted by King Solomon View Post
    yes it could be done, but reps and mods have said how a raised drop rate will hurt evony. Because the drop rate is low people buy cents to buy boxes to get the medals so they can have more cities. This makes evony money, since we all know you can play for free with no charge or fee. great idea, but it might never happen since mods and reps have told us this. sorry man I would like a higher rate to byt the way but I am pointing out a thing I saw.
    Yeah fair enough. The drop rate doesnt have to be like 80% chance of finding 1. But instead of it being 0.1% ect. it should be 2 - 3%. This wouldn't stop people buying medal boxes as the drop rate would still be incredibly low. Just means that people that can't afford to pay have a chance of playing and getting promotions a bit more than if the medal drop rate is 0.1%. I think on some servers finding rose medals is down to something like 0.01%. I mean how stupid is that?

i was thinking about buying game coins, but the medal drop rates are so low that i really do not want to support evony with my money until the drop rates change.

Only once they care about user happiness will i care about their paychecks.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. those who understand binary, and those who do not.

Yeah that's the way i look at it. If they don't care about the free playing users then why the hell should we care about paying for them?

I know which is why i said i would like it to change too, but I was just saying what a mod wrote and a rep just so you know they have given there thoughts on this.

Yeah but either way, they should be looking at what the whole community wants and not just what there wallets want. I know people paying is what keeps evony going. But evony still have a dedication to players who do not wish to pay.

exactly, if they had bothered to take a basic socio-economics class (how money is affected by a society and their feelings) they would have realized that if the non-paying people are happy, they will be more likely to pay for this game.
    I'm not going to lie, they would lose a little money at first, but this would only be in the first couple of weeks. after the initial change, they would start to regain their money, in much larger numbers than before.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. those who understand binary, and those who do not.

I know that i I have never taken a class like that.

yea, but evony is created by the people that actually need to take a class like that