Thread: Evony spreadsheet for Unit calculation and resources

Text Evony spreadsheet for Unit calculation and resources

Hey guys,

I recently made a spreadsheet for Evony.

Its an Excel file, allowing you to type in your units (army) per city, showing your total units as a result. Aside of that I made a table for resource values per unit of time, meaning when you have a certain amount of recourses per hour, you can check what itll get you per second, minute, hours, day and weeks.

If you're interested in checking it out, I've put it on Google docs so I could share it with you all. The link is followed here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...TbUZTU3c&hl=nl

It looks a bit crappy on google docs, so if you want a closer look, just press File > Download as.

I THINK you need to have a google account for it but im not 100% sure.

If you can't acces it, but still wanna check it out, feel free to PM me your email adress, and Ill send it over.

Feel free to post your idea's or maybe a suggestion here. Or, if you have any question, feel free to PM or whisper me ingame!

Regards,

Stylie
    Server 39

Quote Originally Posted by Stylie View Post
    Hey guys,

I recently made a spreadsheet for Evony.

Its an Excel file, allowing you to type in your units (army) per city, showing your total units as a result. Aside of that I made a table for resource values per unit of time, meaning when you have a certain amount of recourses per hour, you can check what itll get you per second, minute, hours, day and weeks.

If you're interested in checking it out, I've put it on Google docs so I could share it with you all. The link is followed here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...TbUZTU3c&hl=nl

It looks a bit crappy on google docs, so if you want a closer look, just press File > Download as.

I THINK you need to have a google account for it but im not 100% sure.

If you can't acces it, but still wanna check it out, feel free to PM me your email adress, and Ill send it over.

Feel free to post your idea's or maybe a suggestion here. Or, if you have any question, feel free to PM or whisper me ingame!

Regards,

Stylie
    Server 39
    Nice work, although I can't really figure out how to use it. (Sorry, brain dead at the moment...)

Ye, a braindead moment is probably the main factor :P

Its rather easy to use, for example, the unit part.. you can just type in your units, and they will show up in the total part.

For the resources, you dont need to do anythin with that. Its only to look things up, for example, say you get 50k food per hour, you go to ''50000/h'' and if you look down you can see what it gives you per second, up to per 4 weeks.

Thanks for the comment =)

Stylie

After getting myself a nice redbull, (man those things are just awesome, especially the low carb ones) I finally figured out the chart thing. Lol thanks.

Bumping it up so more people can make use of it, if wanted.