Thread: Ghost accounts

Default Ghost accounts

Every server since about 20 Evony has included up to 50K ghost accounts - these are accounts that dont even get the first 5 prestige the first time they log on.

Adds up nicely for their "10 millionth payer", but a total pain in the bum for the real players.
    Just about every server has to whinge on this forum for evony to get rid of the dead accounts.

So I guess this is the first whinge for evony to get rid of the 50K or so who didnt even bother to log on - COME ON EVONY get rid of the accounts that dont do anything

another whinge is for evony to get an English spell checker and to add the name evony to the spell checker

They really should get rid of all the inactive accounts wthat dont even have 5k prestige it would give us more space for NPC farming and new cities
    Zach

Agreed.

Evony, please kindly reduce the number of ghost accounts, even if it is done gradually to maintain the 10 million. Besides, it doesn't look good for Evony once new players realise that 95% of cities are inactive. It looks DEAD. Take that from a newbie.

Those accounts will disappear and they will be replaced with flats, you better be patient
    OMG he is sending workers!!!! Wut Should I do!!!!--- CLOSE UR GATES!!! B4 IS TOO LATE!!!

zergface who asked you?? be patient, medal drop is the same
    are you working for evony to calm the players??
    we are all p1ssed off about the medal drop and ghost accounts (check to see if your old ID comes up as a ghost in a new server)

come on evony - you give us a free game and then charge us to get medals, at least let us use the medals and build more cities - or NPC the ghost accounts to save us building them

Quote Originally Posted by vangastoye View Post
    come on evony - you give us a free game
    And even for the paying players there are MAJOR issues.

Ok, here comes a major rant but quite honestly I'm annoyed I've wasted my time and money on here. It seems like evony put as much thought into this game as I do going for my morning wizz.

1) Having to buy three medal boxes just to advance by one city. What a joke.

2) As mentioned, ghost accounts. Hardly contributes to quality game play.

3) A flash app that grinds to a halt using the (extremely basic and lacking) map

4) Total lack of transparency regarding troop behavior in battle. It's 98% trial and error - where's the strategy in this??

Ok. Moan over. For the moment. Man that REALLY gets my goat.

zergface who asked you?? be patient, medal drop is the same
    are you working for evony to calm the players??
    we are all p1ssed off about the medal drop and ghost accounts (check to see if your old ID comes up as a ghost in a new server)
    lol stop acting like a noob and a child ok...lol
    OMG he is sending workers!!!! Wut Should I do!!!!--- CLOSE UR GATES!!! B4 IS TOO LATE!!!