Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defense Guide?

Default Defense Guide?

Is there a good defense guide out there? Like what troops/combined with wall defenses are good?

Just that I see some saying just archer towers and other saying no use a combo of different things. And I might have missed it in the looking but have not seen anyone suggesting what would be good to put in the castle troop wise for good open gate defense.

I haven't seen any of those types of guides yet i will keep looking.

Prestige: 184, 960
    Ranked: 904

Quote Originally Posted by far cry View Post
    I haven't seen any of those types of guides yet i will keep looking.

Prestige: 184, 960
    Ranked: 904
    hey whats with your signature it looks like you copy and pasted it. and wrong section for this
    Retired Writer Dude

"People can be whoever they want on the internet, but so many choose to be dumb."

Defence Guide:
    Archers
    ATs
    Swordsmen
    Layers
    Trap/Abati
    Have an Embassy, gates open and good alliance who'll help you.
    The more, the merrier.

Yeah...that's pretty much all there is to it, in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan
    I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

best defense is staying online....

there is no fool proof def. everything has a weakness and a way to crack .

the best players in game can sleep with any number of troops and wake up with 0 population

shivi
    wmd w15
    Kissi - DeathInc s137
    shivi Wmdelite s144 (fun char, just to chat with aeitus)
    RETIRED :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wmdHost View Post
    best defense is staying online....

there is no fool proof def. everything has a weakness and a way to crack .

the best players in game can sleep with any number of troops and wake up with 0 population
    Except 18mil archers...you can kill them sure, but the sheer amount of time it'd take to get rid of all of them would be insane...
    That guy ain't ever wakin' up to 0 pop unless he fell into a coma.

I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbrady View Post
    Except 18mil archers...you can kill them sure, but the sheer amount of time it'd take to get rid of all of them would be insane...
    ha ha ha ha very true that would take alot
    http://www.animatorsunite.com/data/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/gits2_001.jpg

If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

What do you mean by layers?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbrady View Post
    UNLESS, you were talking of server one, this one guy has one city, 18 mil archers, but is an ass to EVERYONE on the server. There are enough players on there with alot of scouts. They could all send scout bomb, give him over 1 billion honor and at the same time killing more then 10 mil archers. ( A guess. Some players us have ALOT of scouts on there) Then wave after wave of archer layered to kill his layered OR, if he was SO RETAREDLY STUPID, with no wall defensesm no layers. His archers could be gone in 5 min from one alliance. 5-10 waves of 100k cav.phract. bye bye
    I have a sleep disorder. Its called Evony.
    Name: Joe
    Server: NA1
    Alliance Draconic
    Pres: 213k
    Honor: 0

Quote Originally Posted by James the Lionheart View Post
    UNLESS, you were talking of server one, this one guy has one city, 18 mil archers, but is an ass to EVERYONE on the server. There are enough players on there with alot of scouts. They could all send scout bomb, give him over 1 billion honor and at the same time killing more then 10 mil archers. ( A guess. Some players us have ALOT of scouts on there) Then wave after wave of archer layered to kill his layered OR, if he was SO RETAREDLY STUPID, with no wall defensesm no layers. His archers could be gone in 5 min from one alliance. 5-10 waves of 100k cav.phract. bye bye
    Hmm..
    Let's say he's away for 8 hours.
    18m archers you've got to take out.
    An alliance of 100 people send ten waves of 100k scouts thrice every hour...3m scouts each.
    Each would chisel off about 500k archers...100 spams of these we're talkin'...yeah, about near 10m.
    Unless said archermaniac has defended properly, and has 2m swords....the most those scouts would be doin' is dyin' a lot.
    Then archer waves would be lucky to get much w/o bein' decimated...
    But 'phracts could smash the layers up quickly enough...would take like 1m+ 'phracts though...
    Thena fter the layers load up on the 50m scoutsbombs, knock the archer numbers down
    And send in another mil or two 'phracts.

Not sure about that one....it's...possible...won't argue that...but it really would take a massive super-coordinated assault from a lot of people w/ serious armies at their disposal.

That'd rock either way. I would absolutely love to see those reports of 18m archers, 2m swords and 1m layers, then 8 hours later see the guy at 0/0. That'd make me so, so, so happy inside.