Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Record

wow that is a lot of gold

Quote Originally Posted by xizer View Post
    Its FAKE You CANT have 200 billion gold whit only 400K prestige, Nice try.. If you going to do this again i give you a tip: Make your prestige higher.

actully would it be possible if the player just logs on and sells all resources? it s a older server so higher prices and prob longer time playing... we have a player that checks in every couple of days and just hands out gold to alliance members cause it builds fast and he just sells resouces. (server2)

forgot to add that his prestige doesnt go up becuase hes not building, training troops, or attacking...hes around 400k prestige too....
    Last edited by cybercyr; 10-25-2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: add last line

thats alot of gold

Hmm..And is there a point to all that gold? If I just sell my food (all of it), I can raise 100billion.

You can have that amount of gold on 100k prestige

Quote Originally Posted by cybercyr View Post
    actully would it be possible if the player just logs on and sells all resources? it s a older server so higher prices and prob longer time playing... we have a player that checks in every couple of days and just hands out gold to alliance members cause it builds fast and he just sells resouces. (server2)

forgot to add that his prestige doesnt go up becuase hes not building, training troops, or attacking...hes around 400k prestige too....
    It's on server N1, which lumber is like 500 a piece. Yes five, zero, zero. Its so big, say someone with 200 mil lumber in a city could sell it for 100,000,000,000 and iron is 750 so he prob sold everything, and that was a BAD idea maybe. If prices drop back to normal, you'll be so loaded.
    I have a sleep disorder. Its called Evony.
    Name: Joe
    Server: NA1
    Alliance Draconic
    Pres: 213k
    Honor: 0

wow thts alot

prises are back to normal we are all loaded with wood/iron/food i got 3 billion food 1 billion wood and 2 billion iron i have used up all my iron/wood on rams so it really helped

thats a lot of gold man i dont have that much only like 200mil but of friends merchant and they have well over 1bil but im not complaining i have around 1bil food and at my server the food is worth 6 gold so i could get lots of gold if i wanted but im having trouble beliving that u really have that much with only 400k pres? damn bu ti guess u shouldnt judge people like that theres a person on my server who has 2 mil pres and is a knight i have no idea how he got 2mil presand i hadnt even heard of em and all of a sudden another guy woth 2 mil pres was in out top 10

Quote Originally Posted by Oromiselda View Post
    thats a lot of gold man i dont have that much only like 200mil but of friends merchant and they have well over 1bil but im not complaining i have around 1bil food and at my server the food is worth 6 gold so i could get lots of gold if i wanted but im having trouble beliving that u really have that much with only 400k pres? damn bu ti guess u shouldnt judge people like that theres a person on my server who has 2 mil pres and is a knight i have no idea how he got 2mil presand i hadnt even heard of em and all of a sudden another guy woth 2 mil pres was in out top 10
    I believe the lower rank you are the more prestige you can earn quicker.

But that must of been hard getting that much prestige with just 2 cities there again the player could just be tearing down his city and then constantly rebuilding it or they must have a very high hero
    Server: 2
    Alliance: Seren