Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Satan's COMPLETE guide

So am I supposed to be impressed that you can copy and paste info into a post and take all the credit for it? Nah, plagiarizing sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iorwerth View Post
    So am I supposed to be impressed that you can copy and paste info into a post and take all the credit for it? Nah, plagiarizing sucks.
    You think I plageriazed? Report it to a mod. I used a total of 3 guides from other people. And even then, I just took the core information. I added whatever I thought in it as well. Such as the NPC farming. I took the chart, and the combos, but added everything else on my own.

Oh and by the way, some things you need to copy, because quite simply, you can't put it any way else. This is a COMPLETE guide. Think before posting.

very nice guide thx
    Server 1-Karnage3
    Server87- MARS

Default 2 quick questions

First of all - thank you for putting all of this together! I'm about 6 weeks into the game and it's time I learned what the heck I'm doing

2 questions if I may:

- I've read that you need to 'earn' medals, ie: you need to just succeed in winning the battle. Some have said that means attacking with a weaker hero - any truth to this?

-you mention that you need to conquer the valley, but this too contradicts what I've read in some other posts. Has that changed for newer servers (I'm on 76 btw).

Not doubting you, just wondering if maybe I misunderstood what I've read, or that maybe things have changed.

THX

I would say this is by far THE BEST guide ever made! Congratz dude!

Guys, I apologize for the links. I guess the Evony staff decided they didn't like links anymore.

Could u possibly send the links on mail?
    Sent u info
    Last edited by Darkiy; 11-22-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Default Missing links

Ok so, how do we find the missing links then!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dayphinye View Post
    Ok so, how do we find the missing links then!!!!!!
    Alright to solve this problem, I will be posting the same guide, with all the posts next to each other.