Thread: Copyright 2009 Evony, LLC. All rights reserved.

Default Copyright 2009 Evony, LLC. All rights reserved.

Copyright 2009 Evony, LLC. All rights reserved.

What is this I find on my page?
    What about "fair use" .. like copying a name with strange characters into the chat or Statistics window?

When we get an address in our battle reports, we cannot copy it, but must re-type it in to a new browser window ... imposable to have fun doing that.

And is it really fair for Evony to claim ownership of a conversation I had or a joke I told?

I can understand that Evony needs to acknowledge ownership of game materials, but this is a bit far .. and unfair.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HypatiaUnify View Post

What is this I find on my page?
    What about "fair use" .. like copying a name with strange characters into the chat or Statistics window?

When we get an address in our battle reports, we cannot copy it, but must re-type it in to a new browser window ... imposable to have fun doing that.

And is it really fair for Evony to claim ownership of a conversation I had or a joke I told?

I can understand that Evony needs to acknowledge ownership of game materials, but this is a bit far .. and unfair.

If you've been retyping the battle report URL all this time, it's no wonder you don't have fun. It's also a wonder that you do not understand how to drag-highlight and then use the "copy/paste" functionality.

Kids these days must still be learning computers in school on old monochrome IBM 8088-based PCs.