Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself, RolePlayers!

Smile Introduce Yourself, RolePlayers!

I've noticed a recent influx in RPer's who are new to the Evony forums. So I created this thread to help get aquainted with them.

So to anyone who wants to answer, what's your RPing history? What kind of RP's do you like to play? Why do you RP? Anything else you want to add is great!

I'll start.
    My name's Troq.
    I started roleplaying here because it was so much more entertaining than the game of Evony itself, and it's incredibly helpful towards increasing my experience as a writer. This is the first site I've ever roleplayed on. I've never actually played a civ RP, and I am an avid Dungeons and Dragons enthusiast. I enjoy RP's that allow me to play a single character with a special power or talent, because playing a normal human guy is just boring to me. RP's, and writing in general, should be a way to escape the stress and boring normalcy of everday life. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

G.I. Joe!
    Last edited by trogdor1316; 12-25-2009 at 12:49 PM.

So what will you do when they call your name and you're not ready to go?
    Everyone will stare at you and tell you what you know
    That you're in too deep and you can't quite keep your secrets, one and all
    We might just make it after all, on our own

Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    That's a cleverly stupid response, trogdor.

I'm BrotherhoodUK. My friends just call me Brother.

I started RP'ing because, well, because I had nothing better to do. I like playing forum RP's because mostly I play games on my own, which gets really boring after a time.

Currently, I'm in Solar Empires (The Imperium of Man), Heroes and Villains (Zoey Matthews), Living in the Sky and the Sea (Reinhard Sichertrau, on the Retribution) and Zeta 525 (Reylias Demaran).

I'm also making a story, called A Day in the Life of a Commissar.

Hello. My name is Montros and I luv playing RP's. You can prolly call me a RPaddict. I Write some stories from time to time, and I think I go to forums more that the Evony game. I also like RP's that are sci-fi, and sometimes fantasy RP's. I usually play the funny guy thats the mood maker.

Your future Friend( I actully don't know!)
    Monty

*stands up*
    I'm Stylesrj, and I'm a roleplayer.

I started RPing here because I needed a new roleplaying community after my old one (Galava) closed down and Nerevar happened to point this one out, so now here I am.
    I've done roleplaying on and off for a few years, only got serious about it last year.

I dabble in many genres. I used to do medieval RPs on the Galava Forums, but Sci-fi interests me greatly too.
    I like to play as an assortment of different characters, that develop and grow through the RPs.

Hi, I'm Jannge. I'm lurking around here becuse I like stories and RPGs and I got nothing better to do

Hi, I'm KOOPS95, better known as Koops.

I RP because it's the best way I can think of to get my creative juices flowing. Rp'ing is also tons of fun, especially with this community. I like to play as the folksy, gunslinger type of character, as you may see in several of the RP's I'm in.

I've currently got a well-running RP, Heroes and Villains, and a story, Hanzab Campaign. I'm also working on another story thread, which should come out pretty soon.

Yar.

I'm experienced.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 10-01-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Well, name Vergil and I have RPed mostly on Myspace lol. I prefer fantasy, as I'm sure most of you know but I can play the role of almost any character from any race or time. Anyway, hope to see ya all soon.

I'm Rahu. I'm not currently RPing here, although I do enjoy it. I'm also a literary critic, who will gladly criticize anything and everything, free of charge.

My names Wpack I actually first RPed on Neopets years ago. Due to that y favorite genre is gifted. Ive been here for a while and am currently in Circles of hell and War of the Elementalists.