Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself, RolePlayers!

Quote Originally Posted by stylesrj View Post
    *stands up*

I started RPing here because I needed a new roleplaying community after my old one (Galava) closed down so now here I am.

I used to do medieval RPs on the Galava Forums.
    That works.

i started RPing here and am now a junky. the up side is that my horendis spelling is actualy impoving for the first time in my life

I'm Milo. Below are the RPs I'm in:

- Solar Empires (Terron-4)
    - WotE (Milo Jones)
    - Wizard Mercenaries (Milo)
    - and more...

Prince of OTD.
    Founder of the Off-Topic and the SEUA.
    Earth Archmage of the Wizard Mercenaries.

I'm Heraclius, and I am mainly an RPer, although I do have a story going (Transcendence, don't worry guys more IS coming). I am a huge fan of Civ RPs, and Science Fiction, so when Zenrax started Solar Empires about 6 months ago, I jumped on the opportunity and joined it as soon as I saw it. I am currently the longest running player, with the oldest race (soon to change though) in that RP, as well as the head GM started after Zenrax was banned.

I attempted to start the Dawn of the 20th Century, which went pretty well for a few days, then died. The second attempt did not go well either, and my Stargate RP never got off the ground either.

I'm not involved in many RPs, just Solar Empires, but those I do get involved in I REALLY get involved in.

As I think I mentioned already I am a massive Science Fiction fan, but I like Fantasy and Historical fiction as well.

Well that is all I can think of at this moment, so greetings to those I haven't met, and good luck in the Stories/RPs section. We may be a tough crowd at times, but if you push through you will come out far better than when you entered... well mostly.

Hi. I'm Elsworth.

I used to RP on a Pendragon forum site. But then I almost got banned and deleted my account. Then I came here and basically started up RPs. One person did one before me, but it's been such a long time(Back in the 5/10s) I don't remember.

Stories I write:
    King Walatrak's Sword

RPs I'm In:
    War of the Elementalist(Lead GM)
    Wizard Mercs(Player)

You forgot to mention that you're the creator of the most unsuccessful RPs ever.

Prince of OTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Milonius View Post
    You forgot to mention that you're the creator of the most unsuccessful RPs ever.
    That too.

Also, my WotE(War of the Elementalist) succeeded the first time, but it's sequel failed, and my remake of the first failed, but my fourth WotE, the current one, is running smoothly.

Wait, what? You admitted it?

*some random person's head explodes*

Prince of OTD.

I declare that every failed thread is now to be called an Elsworth. Any failed RP that is dead, one may say it Elsworth'd.

Ohio, Midwest, United States, North America, The New World, Earth, System of Sol, Milky Way

*Reports and Banhammers Els*

Quote Originally Posted by Wildor View Post
    Pialpha has a long history of pushing others into fights and then sitting back to laugh at the fireworks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxybunny -- Referring to Myself
    ...that a certain person who loves to instigate without ever getting his own personal hands dirty (and who thinks I don't know he does that)