Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farming lvl 10 npc with Warriors

Default Farming lvl 10 npc with Warriors

Replacing warriors cost less, and takes less time to train than archers; has anyone tried farming a lvl 10 npc (initial attack only) with warrior and transports as their main attack group?
    Last edited by TattleTAIL; 11-01-2009 at 06:37 PM.

400k warriors > 100k warriors

scouts are faster.

has anyone tried farming lvl10s with scouts?

Quote Originally Posted by xsurfer View Post
    400k warriors > 100k warriors
    This is the reason

no no no...

you need to do 4 waves of 100k wars, that should do it, you will win then!

No. You'll lose a whole crap load of warriors. If the npc still has all it's warriors, chances are it still has all it's towers too. (and etc.) Better stuff to take in then that,depending on attack level differential.
    Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

U will nid m0re than 1,5 mil warriorr for that. Dnt forget 6 min respawn for warriors. That d0esnt include fortificati0n. Why dnt u try it urself? This is insane idea,i'd better lost 6-7k archers rather than 1,5 mil warriors. What next? Farming npc lvl 10 with transporters? BAH ****

Yup I tried with warriors just to see what happens. Didn't even get a report back as failed to kill 10% of the opponents troops. Hero barely got any experience you get more Farming L5 NPC, handful prestige thats all.

So 100K warriors pretty uselss as for one massively outnumbered. Also take into account wall defenses.

Look at it this way if your warriors were to fight a "fair" fight and 400k killed 400k so all was left was trasporters to take home the food, 400k warriors costs 32mil food alone to make in order to bring home 19mil of it. Thats before you have even beat traps and at's prob one of the craziest suggestions I've seen on forums in relation to farming them.

Just a footnote going on food alone 32mil (cost of your wasted 400k warriors) will build you 106karchers more than enuf to sucessfully farm a 10, people hve done it use their methods they work at min, can be tweaked better if you know what you doin

Yoda cat

touraneenajames,
    Proud Vice Host TheScion

How wouldn't you get a report back with 100k? I get reports back when I send 5k warriors in to drop traps(and yes I mean reports with info).