Thread: yay another noob guide!!!

Default yay another noob guide!!!

Hello this is my first guide hope you like it!!

SO FIRST OF ALL you should always follow the quest but here are some tips.
    If you can not go on a lot ONLY KEEP ONE CITY this will insure safety for a while.If not go ahead and build another city if you please thenmake sure you fet in a good alliance.

On to buildings.Some of you may or may not know that you can do some free speedups!!Heres the formula Farms can do free speedup till lvl 4,sawmills,cottages,and quarrys can do up to 3 free speedups,ironmill can do 2 free speedups and barracks 1.Now you may ask how many of what should I build well I like to have in each city 8 of each resuarce fields 4 barracks(i take out the inn after a while),2 warehouses,and 16 cottages.I can not stress to you how important it is to get everything(exept inn)up to lvl 9,but you must also keep an even balence such as everything lvl 4 everything lvl 5etc.etc.etc.Now you have a michilangilow script use it on either walls or town hall those are the best to use in my opion.

Ok so now all you have to do is start training troops,making defences,and researching.You should try to train a good army I like pikemen till i can get archers then i like to get balista which are very very good.Transporters are good but till then just train warriors.

Defenses are esential to a good cty.So try to build as much as possible.Make about 1000 traps,1000 abatis,1000 defencive trebouchet(once you can that is)around 500 rollogings,and the rest archers towers in my opion.

Research very good to do its essential so just research as much as possible and you will be good. If you are begining then research for development if not then research depending on what you do(attacking or defending etc.)
    That should cover it but just stay out of the way of big poeple and get help from others.Plz comment if you like it or dont as i said this is my first guide so tell your friends and comment me.
    from others and you hould be good and follow the quest

not funny ppl arleady have it

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed_phone120@yahoo.com View Post
    not funny ppl arleady have it
    funny i dont understand???Well thanks anyways