Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AT

Default AT

Hi, whats the best way of killing ONLY archer towers. an inactive player has 12k AT with walls closed. any help ? thanks in advance..

send 90k of archers with layering to have minimum losses and walls are never opened or closed but gates are lol

On Server 50, we do it like this

TakeDown

yea sorry i meant gates... what about cav ? i have more than 100k and 100k cataph. will they do better ?

89998 cav, 1 archer, 1 ballista, as long as your HBR is higher than 6 you shouldn't lose any horses. Only the ATs, nothing else on the wall?

If you clear out the traps/abatis, 100k phracts will absolutely destroy the towers.

at probably no loss whatso ever.

Edit, Didn't exactly read properly.

Just 100k phracts, faceroll it.
    1.5m+ Prestige
    S28

just 1 rolling log left. do i need to layer the cataph ? 10 scouts and 10 cav perhaps ?

Just send like 500 warriors to clear that log. Then faceroll with cata, shouldn't need to layer, but it can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Birtles View Post
    89998 cav, 1 archer, 1 ballista, as long as your HBR is higher than 6 you shouldn't lose any horses. Only the ATs, nothing else on the wall?

Who in their right mind has a level 9 Rally spot when he's got 100k phracts? - Or in that excuse, who the hell has a level 9 rally spot anyway O.O
    1.5m+ Prestige
    S28

alot of archers and ballistia would do

Quote Originally Posted by -Feanor- View Post
    Hi, whats the best way of killing ONLY archer towers. an inactive player has 12k AT with walls closed. any help ? thanks in advance..
    Phractsmack it!

99k cata 1k scouts ftw. You will lose the scouts and next to 0 phracts