Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Medal Track - Rose, Lions, Etc. - You Decide

Sorry everyone i forgot, I forgot to put my server, it 57 anyway.

Ahh, see that's a somewhat old server. In the real new servers, that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Ahh, see that's a somewhat old server. In the real new servers, that doesn't work.
    I'm starting feel that any strategy works on old servers now and days.
    Retired Writer Dude

"People can be whoever they want on the internet, but so many choose to be dumb."

I'm going to move to newer server then. But even in server 57, a lot of player still complaining about the medal drop rate, specially rose and honor.

Of course. There will always be complaints, lol. Join me in s95!

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Of course. There will always be complaints, lol. Join me in s95!
    Yea that would be pretty cool. Compare drop rates between s95 and s62(my second server i play on)
    Retired Writer Dude

"People can be whoever they want on the internet, but so many choose to be dumb."

Well medal drop rates will always suck... they will milk it until everyone that wants to win is done playing... hence the point of the game.... make money!!! They designed the game to keep those of us around that are willing to pay money to excell at the game around. Those of us that don't want to pay for it will end the game and join a new server... and maybe later on spend money on it. The entire design of the game is for those of us that play, to spend money. Until they start to make medal drop rates equal on all servers, and servers intertwined, than we will see a big influx of players. Until then you will see the same players doing the same things, and talking about the same things... This part is for the people that designed it................................ Please pay attention: if you want more players, make it better for the players, and not the designers. Its a massive multiplayer game, and therefore it shouldn't be restricted to the rich and famous. but thats what you have it restricted tooo... Please let players have input on the design of the game, and have a set drop rate on medals... Honestly this is rediculous, i'm on S88 and i haven't gotten a medal from a valley yet. I've bought them just to have fun, but i'm done with that now....

Opssss, sorry but I have'nt spent a single cent in this game. Even the $5 promo.

zero4x, you ought to give us your heroes stats so we can see if that does anything
    Look for Heights in the RPG and story section

I think that the hero stats would help out allot but also i really don't think it will help out on newer servers that hold on to medals like a two year old holds on to a lolly pop!