Quote Originally Posted by Mankarn View Post
You say he lacks proof?

Do actualy have any evidence that the heroes you take from lvl 10 NPC still have the same stats as when they are in the NPC? And since you have no screenshot on the heroes, how can we know you aren't just making up theese numbers?
you just proved my point that the OP hasnt proved anything

I don't even see what you are trying to say, is it that the enemy herpes lvl doesn't have any effect on the outcome?
lol? thats worthy as someone sig
Because from personal experiance I'd say you are wrong, sure a lvl1 hero can have higher attack then a lvl30 and I have experiance from that aswell.
your an idiot for saying I am wrong when your agreeing with what i have been saying.
When your hero is like 300 att those 13 or even 40 attack differance won't make much differance. But with like 190 att they can be the differance from 6k losses and 20k losses.
this isnt about your hero, its about the enemy hero, so once again you proved my point that it does make a difference and this isnt a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by envoykeep View Post
for some reason there seems to be a myth about the lv of hero in an npc city being a major influence on the losses you take.
When your hero is like 300 att those 13 or even 40 attack differance won't make much differance. But with like 190 att they can be the differance from 6k losses and 20k losses.