Thread: Get the Best Hero

Default Get the Best Hero

the actual 'skill' of a hero doesn't matter, what does matter it the skill level in relation to the level of the hero.

Proof through simple proportions:

level 5 hero with 60 politics vs level 10 hero with 60 politics

in order for the level 10 hero to be as effecient as the level 5, it would have to have double the skill, so 120 politics

so you want to get a low level with high skills (and get them experience) rather that getting a high level with low skills (or the same skills)

I'm not sure about that. It seems to me that the attribute increases production by that percentage. So if my hero is at 74 polotics then it increases recource production by exactly 74%

But since they both have 60 politics won't they be the same?
    ("'\(>^.^<)/'") RAWR!

The level of your hero is only relevant to the amount of points they can have, it has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the particular skill over a village. If both heroes have 60 politics then the would be the same in that aspect... The level of the hero determines the difficulty of that hero to gain further skills as they require more xp for a stat distribution point. Yes a lower lvl hero with 60 pol would be more beneficial for you starting out as you will have an easier time lvling them up, but if their stat points are equal with a lvl 10 there is no difference between the two.

Ok thanks, i get it now
    ("'\(>^.^<)/'") RAWR!

It's still a bonus to have a lower leveled hero with the same stats, because it's much easier to train up and get MORE points. Admittedly, it's only one point a level, but 5 Pol can make a big difference.
    Server:2.0
    Alliance: Iunctus

I have to say that this is completely idiotic. There is no such thing as 'proportional bonuses'. A lvl 1 and lvl 300 hero with the same stat have the exact same effect.

Join the Red Army now!

LONG LIFE TO COMMISSAR KITTEN!!!

I have been hesitant to level my heroes up because it will increase their salary for "just" 1% increase in production, is this stupid of me? is a 1% increase in production worth 20 gold? My total basic producton is about 25k although I guess it will get higher eventually.