Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farming Lvl 8 & 9 NPC

Default Farming Lvl 8 & 9 NPC

I am quite happy with my results in farminng Npc's 1-7 and 10, but I seem to get alot of looses, especially on Lvl 8.

Can any one tell me what they use for lvl 8 & 9 and what losses they are getting.

Thanks

I used to prestige farm Lv. 9 NPCs w/ 90k warriors, got huge losses but high prestige as well.

I'm pretty sure that's not the kind of answer you want.
    I just avoid normal-farming lv. 8s and 9s cuz they just aren't worth it as they're in the in-between stage, making them not very feasible to farm.

Quit Evony (and Forums) 8/18/2010
    Periodically returns, but spends most of time on reddit.

Ah - well atcually I am after prestige not food, as I want to build a few Hero's.. So you can win with 90k warriers agains a lvl 9? how many losses?

Depends on your hero vs. other hero.
    This is an if-you-win situation, though- no guarantees.
    I know someone who used to do this on a much larger scale who gained 25k prestige a day just from this.

The losses are massive (forgot exact numbers, but mine usually ranged from 20k-60k), so you practically have to restock between each hit.

Quit Evony (and Forums) 8/18/2010
    Periodically returns, but spends most of time on reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltezar View Post
    I just avoid normal-farming lv. 8s and 9s cuz they just aren't worth it as they're in the in-between stage, making them not very feasible to farm.
    this is not true
    players farm higher then Lv5 because they want the food and Lv10's give you more food.

if you want to work a hero for experience points and you can't stand the loses of a Lv10 then you want to farm a Lv8. Why? because it gives you more wood/iron then any other NPC. So your getting more resources to rebuild while your working your hero.

your really only farming Lv10's with hero's above 200 attack so your training units fast enough to cover the loses. And by farming Lv10's, I mean 20+ a day , everyday.

Level 10 npcs are not worthing farming for food.. I did a calulcation to work out the value of your losses.. and it turns out in our server (using the current local market prices) that you can farm 3 lvl 5 and get the same value as 1 lvl 10. Now when you factor in the time to rebuild you losses, and also the time it take to farm one lvl 10, compared to 3 lvl 5 you are better sticking to lvl5's... It is very quick and repitive. I can farm 20 or so level 5's in the time it takes to scout and attack a lvl 10

No one has actually answered my question. I am looking for a good combo for lvl 8.. I can do a lvl 10 with 5-6l losses..

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus View Post
    Level 10 npcs are not worthing farming for food.. I did a calulcation to work out the value of your losses.. and it turns out in our server (using the current local market prices) that you can farm 3 lvl 5 and get the same value as 1 lvl 10. Now when you factor in the time to rebuild you losses, and also the time it take to farm one lvl 10, compared to 3 lvl 5 you are better sticking to lvl5's... It is very quick and repitive. I can farm 20 or so level 5's in the time it takes to scout and attack a lvl 10
    I would say this is false. Level 10s to me are the best to farm.

what i use.. all i attack are the lvl 8 npcs.
    88k warriors and 1500 transports.
    i will lose between 40-52k warriors in that attack.

Trust me I have calculated it to the last gold, wood, iron on food. What you get is the equaivalent of around 3-4 npc 5... (in terms of resources) - What you loose in time is MUCH MUCH more.