Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix the incoming attack report warning!

Default Fix the incoming attack report warning!

Are you kidding me? How are we supposed to know when an attack is comming? Before it was flashing red, now there is no difference between a transport report and attack report, both are green. I think this is a major mistake and it should be fixed asap.

maybe they are color blind? or maybe if u look the dark blue for a return is already pretty dark, they cant put yellow on their for contrast, and so they are out of base colors to choose from besides red green & blue. i tink purple would look very cool tho..

the bird should flash red when enemies are coming, why they broke this i will never know. trade reports should stay green, attack/plunder reports should be red, reinforcements arriving should be yellow. each should display on a different corner of the bird.

your attack timers should be red, your return timers should be blue, transport should be green, reinforce should be yellow.

all troop movements, construction, research, training, and fortified unit timers should display in one menu (or on the world map) broken down by city with arrows to collapse/expand each city's readout.

bump.

I agree 120% that the red eagle flashing constantly is vastly superior to the complete lack of any real indicator that we have now.

If possible, a sound (*any* sound) associated with it when it first happens would also be welcome.

Anything. The warning for incoming attacks is sorely lacking, and has actually worsened over time. Ideally I'd like the game to send out an email if you were under attack, but I'm very familiar with he overhead that would require and I don't expect it.

However, please... make it flash again and play some kind of sound when it first goes off.

Yes, please flash again. It was a very nice feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inja View Post
    bump.

I agree 120% that the red eagle flashing constantly is vastly superior to the complete lack of any real indicator that we have now.

If possible, a sound (*any* sound) associated with it when it first happens would also be welcome.

Anything. The warning for incoming attacks is sorely lacking, and has actually worsened over time. Ideally I'd like the game to send out an email if you were under attack, but I'm very familiar with he overhead that would require and I don't expect it.

However, please... make it flash again and play some kind of sound when it first goes off.
    I agree with that, sometimes people don't know if there going to be attacked. Same with people who multi task, when you do get attacked there should be a beep sound or something.

Turn red but don't flash. When you're being attacked from far away a flashing eagle for hours is really annoying. RED NOT FLASH.
    server 1

I've alrdy made a thread for this.

I'd like to see the blink back.
    In death, you just may find life.

Your head is MINE!!!

Bring it back with the option of removing it.

hmmzzz sounds like some thing that can be done maybe for the next updat or after the next three
    ENOCH of HOTA alliance