Thread: Game Map Scrolling

Default Game Map Scrolling

Hey,

Ive been experiencing issues with Scrolling while using the game map.... I admit ive always experienced these problems after scrolling for a long time...
    However now im only able to scroll thru 2-3 screens before the map goes to a loading screen....
    I thought i was being impatient and decided to wait to see if it finally loaded....
    6hrs later the game map still had not loaded....

any ideas?
    Video settings?
    Internet connection issues?
    makers of evony work for microsoft?

thanks for the help, sorry if my humor was in bad taste.

Text

Yeah, I think this is a technical problem. When I scroll too, sometimes it has a load screen with the world spinning. So you're not the only one with the problem too.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gilgamesh View Post
    Hey,

Ive been experiencing issues with Scrolling while using the game map.... I admit ive always experienced these problems after scrolling for a long time...
    However now im only able to scroll thru 2-3 screens before the map goes to a loading screen....
    I thought i was being impatient and decided to wait to see if it finally loaded....
    6hrs later the game map still had not loaded....

any ideas?
    Video settings?
    Internet connection issues?
    makers of evony work for microsoft?

thanks for the help, sorry if my humor was in bad taste.

It isnt you, or any compatibility issues, it recently started happened to me

Ive tested it on Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer, I updated flash, and ive tested my network... everything checks out... started happened like a week ago

I have this same problem

Default arrows

instead of dragging with your mouse, select either of the coordinates boxes and use arrows to navigate. i found my map hardly ever gets stuck using this method. You can also use this method to "unstick" your map.