Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My City!

I can't even begin to give you tips. Your city fails. My heart hurts seeing those two wasted mickey scripts :'(

A tip could be.. hmm restart your account, read the forums for advice instead of trying to be a pompous know-it-all (and fail at it), and use your scripts wisely.
    -------------

Server 47: Phoenix

Ur city is no good.

Period.
    Last edited by Lord Arumen; 12-09-2009 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confessor View Post
    the 2nd/3rd city you posted is good, though there are a few buildings you can demolish. the first city- pffft everyone has a lvl10 npc of their own

your cities are neat. i like that. i keep mine neat too.
    Lol its just good for holding troops and sending out troops

Text

Quote Originally Posted by Empy View Post

You know there are a million things I could say to this post. Not only did you somehow miss the point of my post, but you succeeded in making me want to turn to self-harm with your reply.

But Brady pinpointed exactly how I felt about this. And people give you advice all the time, Ken, you just seem utterly incapable of taking it.

This is what the American school system does to children. I weep...
    What does America have to do with anything? You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171

Quote Originally Posted by iTwAsNtMe!! View Post
    Ur city is crap.

Period.
    Reported. That is rude

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    What does America have to do with anything? You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.
    Last edited by Lord Arumen; 12-09-2009 at 10:27 AM.

No one bothers to ever post me a tip or PM me with some advice. Instead, I get another mean comment about me.
    Seriously?

Read over about 50% of the responses to your posts. Typically people will post either flames or advice. You seem to like spittin' back the advice in peoples faces and mopin' about the flames.

You've been given whole piles of advice on this thread already and I'm willin' to bet that you don't even realise it.

You're considered smart in school? Iunno, maybe where I come from schools jus' have a higher standard.

You fear what you don't undertand, fine; but don't use it as an excuse to punish others. If you really are smart you can at least accept that not everythin' you don't understand is an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by WN1 Hit View Post
    Reported. That is rude
    It's also true. Truth hurts, but it's not against the rules.
    Last edited by Darkbrady; 11-21-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan
    I said before I need to be in the top 100 players or else I won't be able to defend myself.
    You know, I don't understand your post sometimes ok? So I take it as a mean threat.

Quote Originally Posted by WN1 Hit View Post
    Reported. That is rude
    The truth hurts mate.

Oh cmon people be nice to Ken!!! He just needs help thats it. Yes I know... I have a newbie cities also. Thank you everyone that says that.

Quote Originally Posted by iTwAsNtMe!! View Post
    The truth hurts mate.
    It always does bud.

Text

Just shut up!!! I'm tired of the mean comments, I can't take it. I'd love to flame at you, but it's not my type and you all don't understand, if you really meet me, you'd understand I'm a nice boy. I have a good heart, that's why I don't be mean back, I try to put it positive.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171