Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Satan's COMPLETE guide(remastered)

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus18 View Post
    The kids were discussing whether or not they needed an Academy after finishing all researches.
    Hey, if you're going to reference stuff I told you via whisper about things that were being said in Demonic chat...at least give credit.

It was after you left Satan. It was some of the noobier noobs chatting about nooby stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    It was after you left Satan. It was some of the noobier noobs chatting about nooby stuff.
    Ahh. Nice case Max, but failure. It wasn't me who brought in the "noobs."

Not the academy quote, Max.

But, yeah. I'll admit it. Demonic failed. We all left. waaaaghhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus18 View Post
    Everything you say contradicts the posts you've made in other threads. You have said many times that you were around the ENTIRE time but you weren't talking. I'm sorry to break it to you but every game you'll ever play take skill, if you don't have it you're a noob....you are a noob. Excuse me ***** but you brought up Hyena not me. Last you're a joke boy, I'd destroy your ass kid. Don't try to talk tough **** about real life over the web kid. I'm the kind of person that will kick your ****ing door in and shoot you and your ***** ass family as you sit at the dinner table.

So...you're a noob, you failed as host, your alliance failed, you can't play the game, you can't talk tough **** because you're a ***** ass virgin in RL. Go play in traffic kid.

O yeah! There are 9 censored smiles dumb ass and your lame thread kid.
    I was on not looking at chat or that tab.

LMFAO. Do you understand who I am? I could lift you up and punt you across the street. You udnerstand that I started at Linebacker for Saint Thomas Aquinas who was ranked #1 in the country. I scored a 1900 on my SAT. What have you done? You were ranked 40th at Evony? Congrats!

Oh and by the way keep making threats. I can guarantee you that you will be banned within the hour.

guys guys... cmon

Quote Originally Posted by Woldere View Post
    guys guys... cmon
    Woldere is correct, come on. There are so many rules being broken here, you've just given me 41 pages to read through and action. Less time flaming, more time playing! I'm closing this thread while I force myself in to a headache, try to be nicer guys!

Compliments of the wonderful Warsimi!