Thread: For the Developers

Default For the Developers

This game has gotten to the point where people with money no longer have to lift a finger to advance.
    Every week there is a new "never before seen" package that gives anyone who has money a large boost ahead of everybody.

It's not only that, it's the fact that the developers are taking advantage of the holidays to promote these large boost packages. This has got to be the only game on the web that has so many errors, no concern for historic accuracy, so little updates that are unnecessary and that doesn't have some sort of package, for EVERYBODY, over holidays.

I'm starting to think the game is NOT free forever, and I see a forced monthly subscription in the future. If not a monthly fee, the game will not be worth playing at all if you do not spend $30/week on it.

So, in short, quit being such greedy ****bags and make the game enjoyable for all, not just people who can buy their way into the top spots.

Wikipedia and all of the review sites are starting to look more and more correct about this game..

Edit:
    You'd think for all of the money people throw into this game the devs would actually take time to deal with in-game problems, might as well throw out the report system because they don't care about troubling players in the game.

And hmm.. Let's see... inappropriate images to lure in dumb kids who, like always, waste their parent's money on shoddy games is a nice touch. I'll bet half of them play just to find ****.

How about the medal updates. Making it 5x as hard to find the medals that are needed, forcing people to either waste $30 or spend every minute of every day trying to farm for them, then still not being able to find them for months.
    Last edited by Souleymane; 11-26-2009 at 11:25 AM.

Text

Then how would Evony make ageII? They need money to improve, upgrade, and make more ages for the game. They're not greedy, Evony found that if you give good deals for packages, then people would buy them. It's a strategy to get money, moving on. The game is totally free to play.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171

I totally agree
    Rep me if I helped or if you just think Im cool!
    (\__/)

Text

Dude, chill out on the cussing. Are you angry on Thanksgiving? Don't be, it's an enjoyable time with the family. Evony is not forcing anyone, Evony is a good game. We may see improvements in Age:II.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)

Read my best story yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    Dude, chill out on the cussing. Are you angry on Thanksgiving? Don't be, it's an enjoyable time with the family. Evony is not forcing anyone, Evony is a good game. We may see improvements in Age:II.
    Only said **** (feces) and **** (adult entertainment) ...
    Last edited by Souleymane; 11-26-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Better understanding..

Text

Quote Originally Posted by Souleymane View Post
    Only said **** (feces) and **** (adult entertainment) ...
    What? Couldn't understand what you just said in that post.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)

Read my best story yet!

They should just allow Ad's In game and on the Homepage. Then they could gain money with out cramming it out of us. Also, possibly add a subscription version? Like a pay per month version but it is optional so the game has F2p and P2p. (Oh wait why would ANYONE want to spend money on this?)
    One day, we ALL will be a city on our knees

This thread will be closed soon.
    Quit being such a whiny the game is good how it is.
    Lord Archillian

Hi,

A number of the best players on our game have not at all purchased cents. The game is 100% free to play, however it most likely will need you to collaborate and work with a very good alliance to see you succeed and advance and that's where Evony is a lot of fun, working with friends and sharing when you've won battles or earned great things like medals.

There is not a forced monthly subscription, we have already back earlier in this year made mention that we prefer to keep it free forever however allow people the choice to purchase Evony cents.

The rest of your post I don't see as a game suggestion but more of a non-constructive rant. Please try to keep posts constructive.