Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned accounts

Default Banned accounts

So what exactly is it that happens to all the accounts that where banned today (Holiday mode)?
    Will there be a rollback of some kind or do they get to continue without any loss?
    The accounts in question are the botter's from Wn3 it seems a huge amount of all the top guys where nailed

Why would there be a rollback or why should they be allowed to continue without loss? They were caught cheating by using bots, the fault lies on them and so do the consequences. http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=84484

If you come to a fork in the road, take it!
    -Yogi Berra
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E

i got banned for saying a thread sucks.

Text

Quote Originally Posted by true hero View Post
    Because you insulted others.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171

Quote Originally Posted by true hero View Post
    We are talking about the game, not the forum.

If you come to a fork in the road, take it!
    -Yogi Berra
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E

We sent out a warning letter to everyone in the game that if you were caught using a bot you'd be banned. We were deadly serious. Those who continued to bot seemed to think we were not, and they not only kept on botting, but quite a few of them seemed to think they were immune to any kind of consequences.

We don't really care if you've spent money on the game or you are host of the top alliance or you have 2 million prestige or your cousin's friend thinks you are cute or you know an admin from back in college or whatever you think it is that makes you able to cheat. We'll still ban you if you are cheating.

Wow, now start banning all the ppl running multiple accounts on the same servers reinforcing eachother and babysitting eachothers accounts ect ect ect...

This game has got to be one the LEAST policed games I have ever played, and I thought Earth2025 was full og multies hehe!

There is no rule against Babysitting anothers account. Only double accounts on the same server. glad as its about time. There plenty out there who are possible bot users but hard to prove it.
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
    Mark Twain

Legends2 Officere NA30 Prinz / EG2 NA23 Prinz/ Massacre NA22 Furstin/ 3OOBC NA1: Furstin.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    We sent out a warning letter to everyone in the game that if you were caught using a bot you'd be banned. We were deadly serious. Those who continued to bot seemed to think we were not, and they not only kept on botting, but quite a few of them seemed to think they were immune to any kind of consequences.

We don't really care if you've spent money on the game or you are host of the top alliance or you have 2 million prestige or your cousin's friend thinks you are cute or you know an admin from back in college or whatever you think it is that makes you able to cheat. We'll still ban you if you are cheating.
    Thank you. I was addicted to this game and thx to the ban now i can focus on my real life again.

BTW congrats noobs. Since most of the big fish got banned from all servers now you can have time of your life.

Default ...

how do you know if your banned ?
    what does it say when you try to log in ?