View Poll Results: It's up to you people of Evony. Who do you want to be the villain for the RP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brotherhood

0 0%
  • Vergil1989

3 30.00%
  • Tricky Boy

0 0%
  • devis666

0 0%
  • Kalawan

7 70.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "One two...Freddy's coming for you." OOC thread.

Default "One two...Freddy's coming for you." OOC thread.

That opening line is enough to get anybody's attention I'm sure. That's not going to be the name for the actual thread but I was flipping through old death scenes from the Freddy Krueger series and thought maybe it's time to make this place a bit more...horrifying. (Insert maniacal laugh here.) Anyway, I'm curious on how sick and twisted you folks are. The more twisted, the better because the one that wins that little vote will be the main villian and dream assassin...or whatever kind of super powerful fiend you can come up with. Anything ranging from Freddy as mentioned above to the twisted dark world of Silent Hill is welcome. Let the screams...BEGIN!

P.S. DON'T SKIMP ON THE DETAILS! Thank you.
    Last edited by Vergil1989; 11-29-2009 at 02:15 AM.

((Sick and twisted? That's me in two words, Verg.))

Name: Krystal Demaran, or 'Hunter'.

Race: Biologically Augmented Drow

Appearance: 6' 2'', long white hair, black skin, and ice blue eyes when in normal form. Wears enchanted leather armour, made especially for assassins like her.

Hunter form:

Weapons: Ice Strike short sword, Emperor's Wrath longsword, deadly sharp ripping claws in hunter form, but can still use normal weaponry.

Method of Killing: Come on, do I NEED to explain what a hunter does? Fine, for those of you who've never played L4D.

Ouch.
    In assassin form, she's a little less bloody and brutal. Decapitation? No. Exenteration? No. A quick stab in the back with her short sword? Oh yes.

History: Who the heck knows? Only she does, and she's not a talkative person, per se.

Effective, creative, good start. Question though. While zombies and such are scary, it's not all that much at the same time. Assassins are cool because they are sneaky little buggers but that's all. You never see your death coming half the time. Where's the fun in that?

Ah, but she can shapeshift.

If you're the target, you know you're gonna die, but are you gonna be ripped to shreds or are you gonna be swiftly dealt with.

She does leave quite a mess after killing someone in Hunter form though. As in, blood, guts, bones, pieces of clothes, pieces of organs, and other really horrible entrails. Sick and twisted? I think so.

Ok, that works good lol.

Name; Alessa Gillespie

Race; Demon possessed child, or something else altogether?

Age; Ranges from 7 to like 24 or something, depending on where you meet her and when.

Appearance;

Weapons; Her twisted imagination and your own fears and personality quirks. For example. Say you're an old war vet, been in a few operations and so on. Had to watch several of your men die from napalm or toxic gas. Just by using that alone she can make monsters resembling bloated and toasted walking corpses able to spit out poisonous gas and are hot to the touch. Things like that among a lot more.

History; Was cursed since birth with very dark powers and abilities which her family and most of the townspeople of Silent Hill wanted to harness. They tried to burn her to death, and when that didn't work, they were punished in the most horrific ways imaginable. Plunged into her nightmarish world of pain and terror, Alessa dealt them a bad hand every time.
    Last edited by Vergil1989; 11-29-2009 at 03:09 AM.

Hmm... 7 or 24... reminds me of:

Alma...

Name: Advanced Hybrid 784 AKA - AH784

Race: Chimera

Appearance:

WoC: Bullseye Mk II

Ways of Killing: What ever method possible. As long as it causes maximum pain.

History: N/A
    No One Knows Your Name

Officer of BAMF, Server 124
    Quote Originally Posted by trogdor1316 View Post
    I find it ironic that these spambots find it easier to post in the right section than most people with 1 post.
    NA4LIFE

We could all be monsters/villains in this game, with you as head villain.

Then we could fight against other people who are trying to kill us.......

I always think the scariest thing in the world are humans

Name: David

Appearance:

Personality: Quiet and chilling. His bright blue eyes mezmorize your very essence as he puts his will upon you. He is a genius and knows anatomy better than anyone else in the world.

Evil: He is an expert in drugs, anatomy, and phychology. uses a strong horse tranquilizer to make his targets unable to move. when they awake they cannot move their body yet can feel and see eveything going on. he then tortures and rips limbs off of his helpless victems until dead. He leaves the body, or remains, at the closest relative or friends house. The perfect killing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Marx
    Last words are for fools who haven't said enough
    I R AWESOME