View Poll Results: It's up to you people of Evony. Who do you want to be the villain for the RP?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brotherhood

0 0%
  • Vergil1989

3 30.00%
  • Tricky Boy

0 0%
  • devis666

0 0%
  • Kalawan

7 70.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "One two...Freddy's coming for you." OOC thread.

Hey, perhaps I could play as a victim...
    But instead of a typical slasher victim, the hero(ine) will actually try to survive

Let me clear something up for you guys. ONE VILLAIN ONLY! This is supposed to be a horror type RP.

So I can't be the good-looking blonde who gets slashed most brutally halfway through?

No you can lol.

A evil, dark, twisted villain? "Clicks fingers and knuckles*

Name: Malcom
    Apperance: Malcom looks like any normal person, hes 5' 11" he wears a black figure fitting suit and has short, neat black hair. His appearance is that of a big time business man, he very clean, and very neat and well spoken.
    Evilness: Malcom was born an orphan when his single mother died on the table, he was soon put up for adoption and was adopted by an abusive farther and a drug addicted mother. At the age of 12 he slashed his farthers throat and sliced his mothers stomach open, once they were dead he mutilated the bodies. Playing blind to the whole thing he got away with the murder. But the scars of his up bringing did not leave him, what killing felt like...it was as if he was....playing god.

He is sick and twisted, he chooses his victims randomly, testing each if they are worthy of living. He tortures them, makes them fight each others, he has been known to eat the flesh and heart of one victim. Eventually he became so evil that satan himself bestowed upon him demonic powers, now although you cannot see it, if you are a victim, the cold chills of death wash over you when he is near.....then the tests begin.

I can add more if you like...
    Khatu: Age of Suffering!

Well, that certainly got my attention. I think that's pretty creepy and messed up.

I added a poll for those wanting to vote. Hope this turns out alright.

Well Kala, between me and you we have a tie. We could share the super villainy if no one else votes lol.

Kal didn't even need a picture to show how creepy it was....ugh...*shivers*

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Evil is ma thing

Thanks to those who voted so far!
    Khatu: Age of Suffering!