Thread: Two tiered Game Now

Default Two tiered Game Now

Hello Developers,

I've been on the game for a few weeks now and have found that when you decided to "change" the rules for medals you in essence created two classes of players. There are the players who joined very early. Found out about medal farming and have hordes of medals.

The developers rightly saw this as a problem and corrected the medals drop rate. But you forgot the rollback the 1,000's of medals that some users accumulated.

So you one group of players who will have NO problems with upgrades to Rank and Titles. Against the newcomers, who will find it next to impossible to get to their third city. Since there are just not enough Rose medals around.

So we now have the old timers with 7-9 cities (and the resources that they produce) verses the rest of the world stuck at two cities and the limites this places on there ability to create large armies and grow.

I know that the developers are attempting to re-balance the medal rates. But what about all the players that still have there 1000's of medals ?

Examples: I have watch our alliance attack a city and get the loyalty down to 15. within 5 mins. it back to 80 (must have 20% Tax rate). we did this one night 20-25 times. The opponent had hordes of medals to boost his loyalty back up. Not from pray or $$ as we had emptied the coffers.

You can't phase me with your whack jutsus.

Medals boost 'hero' loyalty, not city loyalty.

Not to say that I disagree with you. Just felt the need to point that out.

3. Default

he could have bought or won speech texts

Quote Originally Posted by Sukasai View Post
    Medals boost 'hero' loyalty, not city loyalty.

Not to say that I disagree with you. Just felt the need to point that out.
    True.
    Cities have loyalty, but no medals to this...