Thread: simulator

Default simulator

we need a simulator to work out what happens in our attacks

Here is one for another game called ogame

You simply put in the important stats and army and it caculates rough estimates of losses/resources plundered.
    You simply copy your report in and it does the rest

Drago-sim.com - English version - http://drago-sim.com/index.php?lang=english

this is for the game ogame.com

Please let me know your though'ts but a need for a simulator is much needed
    Last edited by jimreaper; 05-11-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Well they have the exercise in the rally spot but I dont belive it takes into calculation the modifiers from the academy etc.

Can someone please provide solid information on the Exercise in the Rally Spot?

This should be in the great mind section, and as was said above we have a simulator, thread moved to appropriate location.

the simulator in rally spot misses a lot

One defences - two resources of the person ure attacking - three speed to land at the defenders town/city - four - Taking in techs into consideration - five resources that you can plunder and how many workers/transports it will take

Take a look at the simulator I mentioned . Thanks for moving this

Im in favor of a better calculator

ill say it misses alot. I Just ran an exercise 500 archers against War:576 Swords:130 Calvary:61 and it had my archers wiping them out without single loss of an archer. So I sent my archers to the valley with my best hero and my archers got wiped out. All they lost was their cavalry and a few swords. This is not counting my + 30% to attack and defense and 60% to range I'm supposed to have.

Is there anything in this game that works correctly?
    Last edited by Scout; 05-12-2009 at 03:01 AM.