Thread: 12 Monkeys:A Soldiers Fortune RP

Text 12 Monkeys:A Soldiers Fortune RP

Its 2013,a massive virus has ravaged the above ground cities and towns for over 13 years now...the rest of the surviving humans have re-located underground...you are a soldier to be sent back in time to major situations in history,wars,one-time battles,assassinations...to find research on animals and to find different outcomes depending on that event...Its your choice,but you have a major mission to take on that could solve the mysterious puzzle that started this Virus based holocaust,You have to travel back to 1996...the origins of the army of the twelve monkeys...then when its all over,this holocaust and your time as a Research soldier you can time travel back to 2009 to see if that world was truly real or if you had a divergent personality is is always your decision,Or even decide to create your own faction of the 12 Monkeys Army when you time travel back...its all up to you now...You are a Soldier of Fortune

Soldier Template:

Name:

Mental State:Most likely feels like when fighting(comfortable,unstable,etc.)

Weapon: (Any weapon that your character uses,or uses the most often.)

Faction:Red,Black,Omega.

History:Your characters birth year,story and why he happens to be a soldier of fortune.

P.S- Rules:No disputes between events,no general discussion of Bruce Willis or the film 12 Monkeys unless your soldier is having a flashback to Bruce Willis's story that is fine
    AND HAVE FUN!!!!
    Last edited by G-ONE; 12-07-2009 at 05:07 AM.
    "Yes I've finally found a reason, I don't need excuse. I've got too much time on my hands, you are the one to abuse."

Check this out: http://Yamcha-Wolf.deviantart.com/profile/

Weapons u can choose:Rifle,knife,katana(privates only),9mm magnum pistol,12g shotgun any military gun
    "Yes I've finally found a reason, I don't need excuse. I've got too much time on my hands, you are the one to abuse."

Text

Seriously, please stop making RPG's. This one is not good and I'm getting mad. You first make one then you start making another one after another.

Thank you captian Virk!

Retired player of Evony.
    +Rep me if I helped

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Read my best story yet!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97171

listen,i haven't been on in two weeks so u can't even say that i have been posting too much lately so get off my back and just message me if u want to call me out instead of on the rp thread okay,common sense

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    Seriously, please stop making RPG's. This one is not good and I'm getting mad. You first make one then you start making another one after another.
    Says the person who wouldn't listen to us when we asked him to stop making stories.

Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherhoodUK View Post
    Says the person who wouldn't listen to us when we asked him to stop making stories.

Hypocrite.
    Yeah no kidding...I remember cussing at my own PC...LOL.