Thread: Minimap

Default Minimap

can i has one?

... no seriously...

i know this game is supposed to be realistic, but you can't sit there and tell me there were no cartographers in the ye olde days.

doesn't even have to be that great, just a map of the current region your "camera" is in, maybe a few points of interest i.e. your city, ally cities, player cities listed on the cordinate list. i know some forum sites like evoliance have something like this set up, but something in game would be more useful for individuals, and make it easier to coordinate attacks, and even get a general idea of how near or far your allies are (i don't know about everyone else, but if i'm at 36 325 and someone tells me they're at 86 352, it would be nice to get a picture of how close/far they are as to the relations with the people in my surrounding area)

i know you guys have bigger projects your working on, but maybe this is something to consider down the road.

the forum suggestion box and game suggestion box are two different sections.
    try to find out why ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    Food Forum
    Talk about all the food you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    Wrong info, and they do not always eat corn. They eat spam!

Join the craze be a Lord ken fan club member

Quote Originally Posted by PU239 View Post
    the forum suggestion box and game suggestion box are two different sections.
    try to find out why ^_^
    come onnn, give the guy a break, we were once a noob
    well i still am