Thread: Attacking Barbarian Cities (NPC)

Default Attacking Barbarian Cities (NPC)

I am about to attack my first NPC barbarian city and I was wondering, do the NPC's act as an alliance. If I attack an NPC say level 3, and there is an NPC near at say level 8, will the level 8 NPC send reinforcements to assist the level 3?? Or, do all NPC's act independently as they are barbarians and barbarians rarely get along with each other. Or, is it arbitrary as to whether they will assist each other??
    No one's opinion of you should matter more to you than your opinion of yourself.

They act on their own, but they respawn at a ridiculous rate!!

The barbarian city's all act independently of each other. If you attack a level 3 barbarian city, it is not even all that likely that they will leave the city and attack you back. For information about them see the thread in the guide section keyword "Barbarian Village" look for the thread that has there statistics.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jtwebb81 View Post
    They act on their own, but they respawn at a ridiculous rate!!
    Yeah, I know about the respawining, just wanted to make sure they don't get help from other nearby cities. On another note, this forum is awesome. I have submitted two questions today and both were answered in less than 10 minutes. Incredible response time. I Appreciate all the help and assistance, thanks all involved.
    No one's opinion of you should matter more to you than your opinion of yourself.

Well, when your cities have hours to go for an upgrade, there is no better kill of time than to check the forum and see what's new

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by logrus View Post
    The barbarian city's all act independently of each other. If you attack a level 3 barbarian city, it is not even all that likely that they will leave the city and attack you back. For information about them see the thread in the guide section keyword "Barbarian Village" look for the thread that has there statistics.
    Appreciate the tip logrus, will do. Man you're all over these inquiries and doing a spectacular job, thanks.

Your welcome sir, unfortunately though I have to go to work now... BOO. Have fun storming the castle.

Original question answered, thread closed to prevent it from later being necroed