Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Guide

There it is! All done (well still some corrections and the credits)... Let me know what you all think!
    Retired Writer Dude

"People can be whoever they want on the internet, but so many choose to be dumb."

All I can say is this guide is priceless, I use it for reference about 20 times a day. I also host a alliance and have link to the guide in the introduction so all my members can use it to make themselves better players. Thanks!
    Last edited by MichaelTheGreat; 12-18-2009 at 09:26 PM.

did nobody notice that for one he thanked people for thier contribution to each part of the section. while this doesnt qualify as actualy redits it serves the same meaning.
    also, this is extremely well thought out and provisioned guide, and in my oppinion trumps all other guides on this forum.
    #1) moderators are always right.
    #2) in the case that a moderator is wrong, refer back to rule #1.

What about a reference section, with links to other useful bit, like the npc guide?
    I use that one a heap.
    But...nice.

Thanks, That was very helpful!

While I think you have the right Idea of making a mega guide. You do leave off much of the other important information related to the specific sections. I didn't read the whole thing as it would take much to long to tell me stuff I already know but some examples:

Balista Ammounts for attacking npcs, you say it takes 400 for a lvl 5, but this number would vary depending on your archery/HBR combo. Other guides explain this section better.

Taxes/Loyalty (besides the fact that LKD did it) doesn't have anywhere showing that 50% taxes will get you the highest income. nor does it have any reasoning behind 10% to 20% tax that is suggested.

I think you have a good idea here but the guide library kinda does a better job at referencing individual sections with much higher levels of detail.

If your using this as sort of a general reference guide it may be good to include some links to more detailed sources so that people can find out more if they wish.

just my 2c

Quote Originally Posted by Noto View Post
    Thanks, That was very helpful!
    did nobody notice that for one he thanked people for thier contribution to each part of the section. while this doesnt qualify as actualy redits it serves the same meaning.
    also, this is extremely well thought out and provisioned guide, and in my oppinion trumps all other guides on this forum.
    Thanks!
    Retired Writer Dude

"People can be whoever they want on the internet, but so many choose to be dumb."

Good guide +Rep for you

Quote Originally Posted by WN1 Hit View Post
    Good guide +Rep for you
    Thanks... Maybe some rep for you as well later down the road.
    Retired Writer Dude

Very good and helpful guide.

I am starting out on Server 113 and have been helped a lot by it.

+ Rep for you!