Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .Hack G.U. The Evony Effect OOC. (A couple years after the end of the series.)

Default .Hack G.U. The Evony Effect OOC. (A couple years after the end of the series.)

Cubia was destroyed, the MMO called The World R;2 has been restored to its former glory, and peace seems to have been restored. Yet something seems weird, unnaturally so really. People are disappearing in the game world, and their real world selves seem to be going at the same time. No clues, no trace, no idea on what's going on. Rumors are already flooding the forums of some kind of new virus on the rampage, but others say that it's something much more sinister. Whatever it is, it has to be stopped. Welcome to The World.

Name;

User Name; (In game name.)

Appearance

Class; (Several are available that are right from the game but you can make your own. But every class MUST have strengths and weaknesses. No OP.)) Twin Blades, Wavemaster, Adapt Rogues, Heavy Bladers, and Blademasters are a few options.

History;

Info on classes that I've put up already, starting with Twin Blades. Twin Blade players are good when using two dagger like weapons, able to execute many attack skills that other players cannot. Most of which may or may not have an element attached to them. (Elements include Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, and Darkness, and each oppose only one other element, but they won't play a big part here.) They are fast and agile, but have low defense rates because of this and they are limited to the types of armor they can wear.

Adapt Rogues are weapon masters, able to use Twin Blade weapons, Scythes, and Heavy Blades as well. They are the perfect all around class, but they do not excel in any one field either, which is their only downfall.

Wavemasters are your magic types. They can use powerful spells that can support others or devastate a battlefield. But they are also strictly limited to armor and can only use staffs for weapons, and they cannot physically attack either, so support roles are good for them.

Heavy Bladers are your soldier type class, able to take a pounding and hand one out as well. Magic might not be their forte, but they don't need it either when they can cut an enemy in two with ease. Because of the lack of magic though, they are also weak against spells of any type.

Blademasters are able to use short swords of any kind with skill and finesse. They are like the Twin Blades but have a bit wider option in armor they can wear.
    Last edited by Vergil1989; 12-11-2009 at 07:15 PM.

This is a combination work of me and Skirata, so when he gets on sometime tomorrow he'll add his own stuff as well. Anyway, a few more things to consider.

P.Kers are a problem in the game world. They hunt and kill other players, much like bullies in the real world, without the killing part of course lol. There's even a guild of P.Kers that has over a thousand people in its ranks.

There's also a massively famous Arena that allows legit PKs. Every so often, a tournament is called to see who is the best of the best and the winner is crowned Emperor of one of three classes. The Demon Palace is the first of these. The Holy Palace I think is the next, and the Sage Palace is the last in line.

This is not dead, just waiting on Skirata to post his thing on here. Anyone interested can make an app, just may have to adapt a wee bit when he gets his half on here.

Suppose I'll try it out, though I have no idea about the story of .Hack.

Name: Jeremy Sprigg

User Name: 1337 B14d3r (Coolest name eva')

Appearance: Tall and stocky. Covered completely in thick, jet-black steel armor, with morphable broadsword to go along with it, of course.

Class: Heavy Blader

History: A recently created user, Sprigg is slightly agressive and doesn't enjoy long waits for a fight. He hasn't had much time to practice the game, but now that school's out (I'm assuming it is), he's got wide open days to work on the game. Little experience as of yet.

The name's going to be a pain in the butt to type out, but otherwise it's all good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil1989 View Post
    The name's going to be a pain in the butt to type out, but otherwise it's all good lol.
    You gotta' admit, it's the coolest name eva'.

At least I didn't just put 'KOOPS95' in there.

True that lol. Looks good though, and it sounds like a good name, just unpractical is all lol.

Name; Haseo. (Don't know his real name.)

User Name; Haseo, the Terror of Death.

Appearance;

Class; Adapt Rogue

History; Haseo, a.k.a, the Terror of Death, is a legend in his own right. Being the one that took down Cubia with the other Epitapth Users, he was almost elevated to the level of a gamer god. But he doesn't like the attention as most people would, since P.K attacks have become daily occurrences. And they are never aimed directly at him either.

I forgot a type of weapon and class that appears in the second run through of the .Hack games. The Steam Gunner is your ranged attackers. They are experts at ranged attacks and hitting multiple opponents at once. Agile and physically strong, they do however have a weakness to magical assaults.

I need a few more people on this but thanks to the people that have already signed on. Skirata can't join yet because of RL things with him, so he asked me to go on without him. Hope everyone enjoys the ride.