Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Server 100 Feedback

  1. Default Server 100 Feedback

    How does everyone feel about server 100 so far?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Uncle Sam's country - [We Want YOU!]
    Posts
    770

    Default

    In my honest and personal opinion.... Evony is complete trash.

    Sorry to all you 'die-hard' fans out there that sacrifice your family time to get on and farm NPCs to feed some troops for a couple of hours. Wait... nah, I'm not sorry, you're just stupid enough to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena
    I type my name in search every once in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity
    Rofl, so you stalk yourself....?Wow, afraid someone out there is damaging that useless, invisible little e-rep thing you've been working so hard on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena
    Yes.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    In my honest and personal opinion.... Evony is complete trash.

    Sorry to all you 'die-hard' fans out there that sacrifice your family time to get on and farm NPCs to feed some troops for a couple of hours. Wait... nah, I'm not sorry, you're just stupid enough to do it.
    And this is coming from the "professional evony player".....? 0.o

    You must be stupid as well.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Uncle Sam's country - [We Want YOU!]
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    And this is coming from the "professional evony player".....? 0.o

    You must be stupid as well.
    Lol? There's a difference between farming NPCs and farming players little girl, and if you're smart like I am, you keep a sizable defense in each city to split up the upkeep yet also keep a stable production in the meantime without suffering from losses at all... oh wait, I forgot, you don't know what I'm talking about because you suck at this game... *shrugs*

    Go back to sucking your thumb and watching the big boys play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena
    I type my name in search every once in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity
    Rofl, so you stalk yourself....?Wow, afraid someone out there is damaging that useless, invisible little e-rep thing you've been working so hard on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena
    Yes.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Lol? There's a difference between farming NPCs and farming players little girl, and if you're smart like I am, you keep a sizable defense in each city to split up the upkeep yet also keep a stable production in the meantime without suffering from losses at all... oh wait, I forgot, you don't know what I'm talking about because you suck at this game... *shrugs*

    Go back to sucking your thumb and watching the big boys play.
    For everything that you say there are two scenarios to me reading it. There are those times I read and think to myself, wow, what an intelligent person and there are other times when I read and when I'm done I cry and drink vodka thinking to myself that there is really no hope left for the human race...
    (NB : I don't really cry, so don't go taking it all literal, you aren't that important)
    Your last 5 posts on the thread have been Vodka comments.

    If you quit Evony then leave the forums already, you say how horrible the game is and insult just about everyone and anything. If you really have a life then please go live it and stop trying to make other people here feel as though they are any less because of how they play or what they do related to the game.

    now I'll show some self control and get back to the real topic at hand.

    How do I find Server 100.

    I'm a tad bit disappointed, Evony has always had some questionable things in the game however when I returned from retirement to play had I come to terms with the fact that no game can be perfect and in some of the best gaming environments game developers can be stingy, to be more straight forward it isn't Evony that disappoints me about this server. In fact, what really disappoints me is the players on the server. Server 100 is a magical server - that is to say since the number of the server consists of only 1s and 0s a lot of strong players are attracted to it. perhaps thinking that their evony social life will be better if they can say they are on server 1 or 100 or something like that. Either way, way it attracts players is beyond me and quite honestly I don't care. With that said I would expect that being a magical server with all the experienced people that are on this server I'd expect people to act professional instead of just saying they are, not only have I see behavior in game (that is downright disturbing such a mails cursing me for defeating people who were going around being *******s to everyone) but I'm also seeing behavior from those who I believe should be a little bit more respectful to others.

    As for completing my objective of being the Super Carebear q_q upper administration in my alliance is coming down on me... so its quite a bit of a pain. Also Tyrants has moved in (I suspect because TDS beat them) so I am expecting to get quite a run for my money. So right now I will say that things are going poorly for my experience however I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that I started 2 - 3 weeks later than the rest of the server and that I've spent most of the time trying to catch up. Hopefully when I met war head on I will feel better about the server.

    Whether To fight until there is no one left
    Or
    To die fighting by someone stronger
    That is not for me to decide
    However I will fight you until one of us ceases to exist.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Uncle Sam's country - [We Want YOU!]
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelphaeis View Post
    For everything that you say there are two scenarios to me reading it. There are those times I read and think to myself, wow, what an intelligent person and there are other times when I read and when I'm done I cry and drink vodka thinking to myself that there is really no hope left for the human race...
    (NB : I don't really cry, so don't go taking it all literal, you aren't that important)
    Your last 5 posts on the thread have been Vodka comments.

    If you quit Evony then leave the forums already, you say how horrible the game is and insult just about everyone and anything. If you really have a life then please go live it and stop trying to make other people here feel as though they are any less because of how they play or what they do related to the game.
    Okay:

    1. How do you "not really cry"? Are you faking it and just pooring eyedrops or something to make it look like you're crying? Or do you actually cry and just say there is something in your eye and it's not a problem and don't need a tissue or shoulder to lean on? Whatever suits you, bud. *shrugs*
    2. There is always 2 sides to a story, I'm not going to sit here and go into further detail with this.
    3. Vodka comments? So you drink after reading and/or failing to comprehend statements made from another being over the internet?
    4. Yeah, I insult people, so what?
    5. Leave the forums? Sorry 'buddy,' but I'll leave whenever I choose to, just as how I chose whenever to leave the game. People are obliged to make their own decisions, it's irrelevent for someone else to do it for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena
    I type my name in search every once in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity
    Rofl, so you stalk yourself....?Wow, afraid someone out there is damaging that useless, invisible little e-rep thing you've been working so hard on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena
    Yes.

  7. Default

    This is the last report i'll post to prove that im not all talk.
    here is a 200k+ with prestige/150k+ honor player with lvl 10 walls and TH before and after.

    battle100.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091212/ac/c9/acc9d472b95f9252c3b8dbc44cce38f7.xml
    notice her gates were closed so i lucked out.

    battle100.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091212/9e/0e/9e0eb9fbf16814cbb9f6bb8a7d2a71f4.xml

    i took out her ATs with some losses. Then theres lots of 1k calv attacks to take down her loyalty.

    battle100.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091213/f9/00/f900a3d4dac59905b1c9a592e298ef1e.xml

    i killed off the remaining troops she had with not too many losses. I then sent more waves of calv to finish the job and voila...

    battle100.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091213/36/fc/36fcb38a7f1bde15583fb63358fb3718.xml

    Now i hope I can finally play evony without someone telling me i don't know how to play.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTDS View Post
    This is the last report i'll post to prove that im not all talk.
    here is a 200k+ with prestige/150k+ honor player with lvl 10 walls and TH before and after.

    battle100.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091212/ac/c9/acc9d472b95f9252c3b8dbc44cce38f7.xml
    notice her gates were closed so i lucked out.

    battle100.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091212/9e/0e/9e0eb9fbf16814cbb9f6bb8a7d2a71f4.xml

    i took out her ATs with some losses. Then theres lots of 1k calv attacks to take down her loyalty.

    battle100.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091213/f9/00/f900a3d4dac59905b1c9a592e298ef1e.xml

    i killed off the remaining troops she had with not too many losses. I then sent more waves of calv to finish the job and voila...

    battle100.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20091213/36/fc/36fcb38a7f1bde15583fb63358fb3718.xml

    Now i hope I can finally play evony without someone telling me i don't know how to play.

    Chaos, I don't know why you feel you have to prove yourself. Your more than an adequate player and belong to a group of powerful players. People who diss you just want to be you haha
    Try your hardest not to be a goon.

    Fight Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Boy View Post
    Are you not gay while you are doing Boy Scouts, Ken? I mean, doesn't that make you happy?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Oracle- View Post
    Chaos, I don't know why you feel you have to prove yourself. Your more than an adequate player and belong to a group of powerful players. People who diss you just want to be you haha
    LoL. I know i am but when im challenged and questioned i always try to leave no doubt about whos on top.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTDS View Post
    LoL. I know i am but when im challenged and questioned i always try to leave no doubt about whos on top.
    You know what's going to happen. As soon as they realise you are a good player, they will just turn around and accuse you of botting and cheating! Oh wait, they already did that!!

    Nothing left to do but laugh at how insecure they are
    Try your hardest not to be a goon.

    Fight Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Boy View Post
    Are you not gay while you are doing Boy Scouts, Ken? I mean, doesn't that make you happy?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •