Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas keys...

I'm still trying to figure out if one key will open multiple packages!! Is there an Evony email that they answer?

What makes me think that one key will only open one gift pkg is this which I copied and pasted from the mail Evony sent (underline mine):

$30 1 x Christmas Package, 1 x Special Christmas Chest Key in the Package, (The friends he picked will get 1 x Special Christmas Chest, 1 x Santa's Milk and Cookies)
    $60 2 x Christmas Package, 2 x Special Christmas Chest Key in the Package, (The friends he picked will get 1 x Special Christmas Chest, 1 x Santa's Milk and Cookies)
    $90 3 x Christmas Package, 3 x Special Christmas Chest Key in the Package, (The friends he picked will get 1 x Special Christmas Chest, 1 x Santa's Milk and Cookies)

So it looks like if you have two friends who sent you a package, then you'll have to have 2 keys to open them both, which is of course not how the mail reads in other parts. Otherwise why give out multiple keys for multiple purchases?

So this means you'd have to spend $60 to open the two packages your friends sent. You do of course get the two free milk and cookies buffer.

Personally I think its a great ripoff, I spent the 30 to send what i thought were "free gifts" as it states in the mail to my alliance friends. Only to find out that you have to spend 30 everytime someone sends you something for free. I vote we find a good lawyer to start a class action lawsuit on behalf of everyone who spends money on this. I for one am taking screenshots of not only the mail i recieved, but also of every post on this forum topic as evidence. And i will start with the BBB but also start on a good lawyer search. Im not only going after the money that i lost on this deal, but on all those other scams they are throwing out there also. If you want justice, google the BBB and file a complaint, only action is going to solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayati View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out if one key will open multiple packages!! Is there an Evony email that they answer?
    From how I understand it you spend $30 to get a Key then after that when you open a chest it will have another key in it to open another chest so that in theory you can open 4 chests (the number I have) not for $120 but for only $30 I am not sure if that is correct or not as I haven't talked to anyone who opened one.

How is this a Chirstmas gift? What kind of gift is given to yo uthat you have to pay for? I am on games that are free but you can spend money to get things that help like Evony but even they give good free stuff to everyone right now.

EDIT: up to 5 usless chests

Wow this is really starting to seem like someone with multiple accounts just keeping this thread at the top and to make it look alot of people agree with the point there all trying to make.
    The Op's question was answered.
    Move yourselves on.

Nope I am one person and it is useless $150 to open the 5 chests I have what a rip off

then don't open them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No i dont have multiple accts. LOL BUT I do have the same question. Will 1 purchased key open more than one christmas box... PLEASE explain this to me. I have looked everywhere and read the mail Evony sent. I still dont understand and I have not seen a moderator response just alot of people speculating.

Sorry... but where was the question answered?

Thumbs up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke ♥♥ View Post
    Wow this is really starting to seem like someone with multiple accounts just keeping this thread at the top and to make it look alot of people agree with the point there all trying to make.
    The Op's question was answered.
    Move yourselves on.
    plz saw how many ppl view this thread...
    dont mind..may u hav money to spend but i dont hav...
    dont tell plz that thatz y i cant play....
    im really doin fine with this game...my rank is not as low
    as u can assume..or not so good enough also.....
    but see the view report...
    again im sorry if i hurt u in any way friend......