Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .Hack G.U. R;3 The Evony Effect.

Default .Hack G.U. R;3 The Evony Effect.

((Since Skirata cannot post until he takes care of some things in RL, he asked me to go on without him. I'll post the rest of what's going on here soon, just getting the actual thread up.))

Cubia was destroyed, the MMO called The World R;2 has been restored to its former glory, and peace seems to have been restored. Yet something seems weird, unnaturally so really. People are disappearing in the game world, and their real world selves seem to be going at the same time. No clues, no trace, no idea on what's going on. Rumors are already flooding the forums of some kind of new virus on the rampage, but others say that it's something much more sinister. Whatever it is, it has to be stopped. Welcome to The World.

(General overview of the story up top, now for my own take on things below.)

CC Corp proudly presents its newest version of The World, version 3,04. In this latest update, weapons are fully customizable, new classes have been added, and the magic and skill system has been given an upgrade as well. The monsters have been greatly increased in number and variety, and will require even more power to take down. All previous owners and players will still have their own characters and they will be transferable to the new version. We at CC Corp hope your stay will be memorable and entertaining.

If you are confused as to why you recieved this email or you do not believe it pertains to you, then please send us your concerns by following the link provided.

((I will say it again and again probably, but to those that know the story, you know it has much more meaning than it appears. Welcome...to the World.))
    Last edited by Vergil1989; 12-15-2009 at 09:29 AM.

Cubia, the viral outbreak in both versions of the massive multiplayer online game, called The World, seems to be gone for good this time. First it was Data Bugs that Kite and his own friends took out without the power of the Avatars, and then it was AIDA, Artifical Intelligence Data Anomalies. Without the Avatars that Epitaph Users like myself could use, the entire world, both in game and out, would have cease to exist. That had been one hell of a hard battle...lot of people got hurt...or worse. But I changed for the better, became stronger in ways I wouldn't have thought possible. And it all started with a PK and a simple phrase from the person that saved me that very first day. "Welcome...to The World." In retrospect, Haseo had to smile at the stone ceiling in the guild hall that was run by him and his three closest friends, Silabus, Gaspard, and Shino. Shino was a Harvest Cleric, Gaspard a Shadow Warlock, and Silabus was a Blade Master, but that didn't matter much to Haseo. They were friends, dear and close friends, and he would lay down his life for them and they would do the same for him as well he knew. The Hall was empty at the moment, all of them except Haseo out on newb patrol, helping the beginning players learn how to survive and thrive in The World despite the increasing dangers of PK attacks. Speaking of which, ever since the destruction of Cubia and the AIDA virus, PK attacks had become increasingly problematic against Haseo and his Guild, Canard, but that didn't stop them in the least in their main objective. They were a newb support guild, and no amount of PKs could change that. Uncrossing his slender arms from his chest, Haseo let his hands drop to his sides before walking out as well, wondering if anyone had been found yet.

Delta Server, Mac Anu, town for beginners mostly.

This is the best I can find for the next server and town that you gain access to after a few days of play, but being level 35 to fifty is recommended before going here. Dun Loireag on the Theta Server.

Breg Epona is the last of the server towns and thus, also the hardest. It is a technological wonderland for some. Levels 100 and up are recommended for this advanced area.

The famous Arena is the last of the pics I'm putting up for a while. Anybody can participate at any level, but it is highly advised you don't go it alone. Demon Palace is level 1 to 50. Holy Palace is 50 to 100. And the last, the Sage Palace, is 100 to 150. Only one tournament in each class is held at a time, so if you miss your chance for the Demon Palace or whatever, tough luck.

((Still waiting on a few people to post Apps in the OOC thread, but we can start up now.))

Haseo was happy to be out, even if the world he was in was a complete fabrication. Sure it looked real, it felt real, it even FELT real, but it was definitely not so. Despite all that though, in this place, he was able to do things that he could only dream of in real life. But his power came with a hefty responsibility. Going to the Mac Anu Chaos Gate located in a giant domed building, the Terror of Death was greeted by everyone that saw him. More than a few also wanted his head on a platter too though as several PKers also made their presence known to him. They were powerless in towns like this one, but in the fields and dungeons they had free reign like he did, and many of them would realize just how strong he'd become before the day was over.

((Well, the World is open for business lol.))

Danny entered the world the world with a smile, the .Hack world of course. His Avatar landed on the floor with a crash, before getting up and looking around.
    Interesting
    Behind him was a weird orb, surrounded by rotating rings, a Chaos Gate.
    He walked out the door, passing though a couple of corridors. Still trying out some buttons. After a few minutes he found his way out into the town square, a bustling space crammed other players.

New player for sure. Haseo thought to himself as he watched a new person come through the Gate, crashing on his face and having a hard time walking, let alone walking in a straight line. Better go get him before a PK does.

1337 B14d3r lept out of the Gate, skidding to a halt right before he crashed into a person lying flat on the ground. "Buddy! You're holdin' up traffic!" He shouted, angered at the minor disturbance. He didn't want anything to ruin this day. It was his first full day he could use just for the game.