Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: .Hack G.U. R;3 The Evony Effect.

"Player Killers. They are the reason things have gotten more dangerous on The World. You'll meet more than you'd believe on here. Anyway, if you're alright, I can help you to get yourself ready for whatever might be ahead, if you'll let me. Most PKers won't touch a high ranking player like me or the people I'm with." Haseo said, holding out his hand to the PC. "In any event, welcome to The World."

"Thanks again, I'll come with you. How will I know a PK from a normal player and what should I do next time?"

"PKers can only attack in the fields and dungeons, so in town you're safe. But should you meet one during your adventuring, then your best bet until you can defend yourself is run. Once you gain experience and power though. Well, I'm sure you get the hint." Haseo said, turning to the Chaos Gate he had led the two players back to. "Let's get to Delta, Bursting, Passed Over, Aqua Field." Activating the gate once showing them how to use the Gate, the screen went blank for a few seconds as they went through and came out in a grassy field with the sun positioned around high noon. "This is the lowest level you can get and also the easiest. Goblins are in the field for the most part. The battle system is pretty straight forward too." Several such creatures were wandering around, having not seen them yet. "Approach them and attack, simple as that."

((Well, have at it.))

Danny hesitated, but then took a step towards towards a small Goblin and struck it with his staff, it spun away and fell onto the grass.
    Well that was easy.
    Groggily it got up and charged at him. He timed his hit and floored it with his staff. It got up again. This time he tried a spell before it could move and threw him into one of his buddies. At least a dozen of the buggers turned to face him, sizing up the Human before them.
    uh-oh

((Koops, I wanted to wait for you but I see that isn't going to happen lol.))

Seeing that Danny was about to be overwhelmed, Haseo saw no choice but to jump in as well. Both of his currently equipped Steam Pistols came out fast. Twirling them around his fingers before grabbing the grips, Haseo locked on and opened fire before any of the goblins could blink. Two went down at the same time as very powerful shots rang out and sliced right through them, leaving smoking holes in their small black bodies. Two more followed suit right behind the first, barely half a second in between shots as Haseo's guns sang out a third time right after the next two goblins fell. Only two remained, easily manageable by a new player or two. And since they were in his party, the two new PCs got the experience as if they had done the deed themselves. "That should about do it."

(( It's my time to enter the stage ))

Jaeron was sitting on a small hill, looking down to all the new players that was gathering exp. He always sat there becuse it was a good place to see what most of the players where doing. If a PK attacked a smaller player, he would see it. He also had a suspices eye for high lvl players. And talking about high lvl players, he saw a group of 5 high lvls going for a smaller group of low lvls. What would a high lvl group want with a low lvl group? Easy, PK them!

((I'm not abandoning you two by any means.))

After giving the two noobs his email address for the game, Haseo left them to do what they would with the knowledge he had given them. Going to another field after going back to town and checking in at Canard since he was their guild leader, Haseo went back to the Chaos Gate. I should go and check on Shino...she's waiting for me at the Cathedral. The legendary .Hacker and PKK thought to himself as he entered the keywords for the Hulle Granz Cathedral. Delta, Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. The same place that Shino...had been PKed by Ovan as his other PC, Tri-Edge. But in the end, if it wasn't for that single act, Cubia would have been reborn... With that thought in mind, Haseo teleported the place where it truly all began for him.

(( ))

((Good to know))

Danny practiced on a few more goblins before moving on, a little more confident about his skills now. He made his way back to the gate. The wave maker only had 5 words, but he could always come back if he needed to.
    Delta, Bravery, flowing.
    Danny stepped into the Gate.