Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best alliance

As a proud member of he NITEMARE bunch imma go with them :P

Default You have no idea how strong

Quote Originally Posted by poiuytrewq View Post
    Phase probably have some of the strongest hitters, we are taking on Armagdn and winning.
    WoV would give us a run for our money, they are not in a sig. war and have much more troops.
    Chosen would be first since they aren't engaged in massive warfare and have lots of troops sitting around doing nothing.

Nitemare are not engaged in warfare that I know of, WRATH2,3,4 weren't the strongest alliance before they were Nitemare.
    Not THE strongest, before, but strong. Watch what u say. Or my alliance will become YOUR next 'problem' u have no idea of what or who we are engaged in warfare with. Think before u speak. TY

-reldra

Default :)

Welcome to your Nightmare.

Nitemare wants a war with Phase? Later.

I'm just saying from past experiences, I never saw WRATH in a war with any major alliances. correct me if i'm wrong.

I do have my sources...
    Don't believe that people don't know what is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    Dude, why do you have to act so negative? What's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Your a pink unicorn.

Well, Chosen declared on Omen, and by the next day, Omen fell apart and have disbanded/split, including most of their biggest players like culater1 quitting game. Took 1 day after declaration - think that says enough. Good night.

Chosen definately not 1st now.
    They are having problems taking out Omen...
    Yeah, all three Omen members are fighting valiantly aren't they.

Chosen definately not 1st now.
    They are having problems taking out Omen and have been trying to solict our help.
    1st is WoV/Phase now.

Brigade is a laugh, they can't even fight.
    The old times under SiriusFlame brigade was a very, very strong alliance. Now -- just wimpy.
    yes i was there when i wanted to attack an guy that was not in an alliance they booted me

Has to be WoV because they have got some real hitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lgbpop View Post
    Yeah, all three Omen members are fighting valiantly aren't they.
    Long time ago.
    I've talked with some Omen members and they said chosen's tactics are just massive scout bombs with multiaccounts. Considering a lot were on holiday...

Top 15 of chosen vs. top 5 of wov, nitemare, and phase in bavaria with conquered lvl10s.
    I so want to see that.
    When's tocm ever going to pull that thru?

Or do we just hunkerdown and prepare for merger...

Also: I have sources in Omen. Omen merged with Chosen, I thought some of them were good.
    Next thing: Cutlater didn't quit, he merged with Chosen...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ken Deathmarr View Post
    Dude, why do you have to act so negative? What's wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Your a pink unicorn.

Well people from armagedns and phxs state phase is simply a scoutbombing alliance w/ 50% multiaccounts held by poitrewq. I guess people can choose to believe whichever rumors they want, depending on how gullible you are. But yes, 90% of Chosen members do hold millions of scouts for bombing purposes. We find it fun.

Here are the facts: 1 day after declaration, culater gave up every one of his cities except his last. All the other omens were being barbed at a massive rate. Ladyhump and all her alt accounts had all her cities taken.

Omen, OmenII, and OmenIII were all killed to the point that their alliances fell apart. A few grouped together to try and reform into Klingons alliance, which Chosen then hit and killed that off as well.

In the end, the top 1 or 2 players from omen merged into our sub alliances to keep from being killed off completely - but they were basically crippled and had to to do it for survival. Most of Omen group (80-90% actually merged to other alliances, mostly to Nitemare group and a few to Saints and others).

At this point there are 5 main groups remaining; Chosen can take on any of these groups 1 on 1 and beat them. The ones remaining are:

Chosen Group
    Nitemare Group
    Wov Group
    Phase Group
    Armagedn Group

Chosen status w/ these are all currently neutral/blue/allied.
    Nitemare Group - blue/allied
    Wov Group - neutral/blue
    Phase Group - neutral/blue
    Armagedn Group - neutral/blue

Chosen currently is not at war with anything, we've killed off w/e was in progress. So if one of the 4 remaining groups want to battle us, by all means, please do declare & come for us. We could use some exercise for our troops at this point.
    Server: 30 | Prestige: Ranked in top 15 | Alliance: #1