Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (sigh) MEDAL DROP RATES

Default (sigh) MEDAL DROP RATES

is it just me or do the drop rates seem terribe. i have currnetly got 539k prestige on server 50 and i am still a knight when i bought a medak box i got 2 rose wich was what i wanted but more of them were needed. TO evony people please make the drop rates a little higher because some people are gonna quit because of the need to farm lake all day and night to get rose medals and honor medals. thanks plz reply ))))

Lol sometimes, it is all about the number of medals in that server. Right now, i am looking for justices and keep finding nations

This has been discussed b4, and I agree with this, but ppl have already walked away because of it, and I almost did b4 winning a medal box that just put me back over the top. I would like to see either a higher medal drop rate or a lower medal requirement, and maybe even a medal hunting guide from EVONY itself telling us the best way to get medals.
    Retired from Evony.

An ode to cookies, tho they were never free, the memory of their sweetness will always be within me.

RIP cookies.

As the golden orb falls out of the sky
    As we now say our final goodbyes
    our gaze is downcast
    Fallen fast
    Here lies Karma2
    Dead at last

lol i keep getting lions and cross looking for the rose ones lol. i always get wisdom and courage looking for honor its so annoying

Thumbs down

evony wants to make money, soo they decrease the drop rate to force (if you want to rank up) you to buy medals, technically this game is free, but honestly, there just shoving rank into your face and saying gl farming for weeks, we are just gona sell these high priced medal boxes which hardly ever give out enough medals you need to rank up so you have to buy again and again. im still a knight, and it seems il stay one for a loong time, they dont give a * about it aslong as they make money. the truth behind many games.

i agree in some ways with cra**yservers , because its just rose and honor i am after. they dont come often at all i think for these 2 medals 1% -4% drop rate. for courage i have 16 and 16 wisdom so it proves that evony arent that evil but the medals u need are near impossible to get

-xL3THALx-

yall r wrong
    don concentrate on promotion
    i spent 0 money,am a prinzissien
    just develop d cities 2 all building least lvl9
    build strong army
    medal,prestige 'll come your way

just wanted to say big thanks to everyone that has posted a reply on this THANKS
    -xL3THALx-

after 3 months and 3 servers I finally got a rose medal at that rate I'll make Baronet in a year and a half just kinda makes your heart flutter thinking about it lol

lol not 3 months!